[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sign up here for the next Divination Project demonstration : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Sign up here for the next Divination Project demonstration

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 22:12

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby tiger » 10 Mar 2010, 09:19

Expert? What expert? I have seen no expert give any odds for this.

Come to think of it, not seen any evidence of anything apart from what the professor has to say.

LOL.
tiger

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Mar 2010, 09:58

Tiger, someplace Professor posted the answer from a mathematician and a link to one of his papers. I asked the Professor for the question he posed. All he posted was the answer. It's unclear what was answered, but the result was the payoff.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 10 Mar 2010, 15:13

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 12 Mar 2010, 09:03

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 23:45

Yes, I have already signed up but have received no further instructions. BTW, I'm not sure this is relevant to this post, but I went to your Dark Truth website and tried to play that number game Jim (and you, I assume) have on there. I couldn't finish it though as we were asked to circle one of the numbers that came up (mine was zero), but that wasn't an option. Hopefully this gets fixed!
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 13 Mar 2010, 00:28

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 13 Mar 2010, 20:27

I asked The Professor on magic talk to get the thought dial to predict winner of world cup(1 in 32)he repeatedly dodged this offer,so don't expect this "experiment" to be of any worth. It probably relates to something next year!

Why all the talk of blackmail tapes? Jim now has his own radio show he broadcasts himself,so let's see him/you Professor broadcast that you consider Randi to have solicited sex from underage youths. You dont need a thought dial to predict that will never happen. :lol:

Im in anway.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Mar 2010, 21:14

I wanted in but I also stated an important qualifier which is that the entire protocol including the statement of any math to be used must be described up front. I do not want to see issues such as claims that I was too chicken to participate in proof and I dropped out. I do not want to see my name ending up being used in a protocol that gets switch or manipulated after the fact. What I want to get involved in is a good experimental test with an agreed upon protocol with everyone making a good effort.
Nostradamus

Postby Azrael » 14 Mar 2010, 03:00

Repetition is the key. But I think the lotetry numbers is a better test of the thought dial. My world cup offer is only guesswork anyway. Needs to be repetion to become anything beyond chance.Sadly The Professor cannot see this, one hit seems to be paranormal for him. :oops:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Previous

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions