[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why I think astrology is false : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why I think astrology is false

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Why I think astrology is false

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Dec 2009, 00:09

NJ the comment about the post was mine. It was in response to Don's comments that my posts are done by me - a bad typist.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 00:11

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 00:13

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 00:14

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Dec 2009, 00:21

A long time ago I was discussing astrology with a friend of mine and he offered the cucumber notion.

He claimed that cucumbers controlled our lives. These green fruits were all over the place and in that manner controlled us. He went on to claim that those disputing the cucumber claims were not doing 'real' cucumberology. Only a true cucumberist could divine the meaning from the layout of the cucumbers. He also stated that a lack of knowledge of the exact locations and numbers and sizes of all cucumbers in the world was the reason that cucumberists were sometimes wrong in their prognostications.

I raise this issue of cucumbers because I think it might be a means of finding out what people think about astrology.

Should cucumberism be considered a legitimate form of study?
Is there a way to show that cucumberism is invalid?
Is there a way to show that cucumberism works?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 00:33

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 00:34

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 00:41

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 00:42