[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids? : Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Postby Scepcop » 17 Aug 2009, 21:29

If so, did you feel any mysterious energy there?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Any of you ever been to Stonehenge of the Pyramids?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 06:00

I've been to Stonehenge. I've been to some Myan Temple in Mexico. I've been to Sedona, AZ. I've been all over the place.

Stonehenge was a rather an unusual experience for me. Actually, England was pretty excellent no matter where I went. Stonehenge was what I consider to be one of those places that needs to be on everyone's 'bucket list' if you are of the pro-paranormal variety. The history and lore are phenominal.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 06:03

Oh, sorry.... you wanted to know if I felt any energy there.

Ummmmm....yes and no. I'd have to say that what I may have felt was more of a feeling of awe rather than any particular energy. I do recall feeling rushed but that was probably because there wasn't as much time available to stay there.
NinjaPuppy

Postby DrFrankinstien » 01 Jul 2014, 23:35

I've been involved with underground sidescan radar at the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx..never felt anything out of the norm by being there.
DrFrankinstien

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jul 2014, 05:15

NinjaPuppy

Re: Any of you ever been to Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Jul 2014, 17:24

Stonehenge. No. Sorry!
SydneyPSIder

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology