View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Experiencing elements of NDEs and parents experiences

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Experiencing elements of NDEs and parents experiences

Postby TheLight954 » 25 Jul 2016, 10:59

My dad saw a ghost of my grandfather right after my grandfather died, but it was BEFORE my dad even knew that my grandfather was dead. The grandfather gave a message saying "I'm fine. Keep on going and properly raise your kids". My grandfather died when I was 5. At first, I thought he was crazy, but after searching up ADCs I knew that this was a normal phenomenon. What we can't explain is why some people see dead people before they even know that they are dead, or why 2 people can sometimes see the dead person in the same place.

I always have seen holographic life reviews of events that took place 1 week ago to 2 years, and the events were always real events that happened, just like how life reviews are described in NDEs. Usually, this happens during the period of waking up from my sleep.
TheLight954

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences