View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Only. Paranormal "investigation" dozens EVPs

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Only. Paranormal "investigation" dozens EVPs

Postby Chefjames » 19 Sep 2015, 12:38

I was dubious of reality of any alternate dimension from which human voices could be recorded. That changed in 2006 when a friend invited me to do a "ghost hunt"'to celebrate his sons birthday. Our sons were good friends and I agreed to go to a place called the Landerss Theater in Spfd. MO that, according to some, is the most haunted location in town.
There were three Dads including me and about five 13 year old boys. We took a variety of recording devices including DVRs and audio recorders as well as cameras. I didn't look or listen to anything for several weeks. Once I did, I thought I heard some voices. I downloaded Waveppad and transferred files to a PC. This allowed me to turn up volume. Long story short, I have a dozen or so what I consider Class A EVPs and dozens more that aren't as clear. I'm now a believer that there is "something" out there. I don't necessarily believe they are "spirits". I just don't know. I do know we were locked in overnight; there was no one else in building. We captured women's voices, a little boy speaking German and a man speaking French. Be happy to provide any of files for anyone interested in them.
Chefjames

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences