View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I wrote down the enochian alphabet, but never saw it before.

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

I wrote down the enochian alphabet, but never saw it before.

Postby johndoe123 » 16 Aug 2015, 02:16

I am a skeptic person(was), I only believe in things that is provable so I don't believe in any religion or God, or myths. But after the things I experienced, I think it would be ignorance to think everything is like what it seems. I have been ignoring what's happening, because it was driving me crazy. I chose to only believe in certain things, it helped me a lot. I have a normal life. But weird stuff started to happening again and reminded me the past. I feel sick, terrified, obsessive all the time, just like I did in the past. But this time, I won't ignore, I have to know what all of these mean. I am open to any opinion, actually im in a condition that i can get every opinion as a fact.

Anyways, everything has started 4 years ago, when i discovered i could find the location of anything. When I think about a person, city, anything, I could just feel them. I managed this over and over again, i didn't fail a single time. I was 13, and as you can imagine, I was living the best thing that can ever happen to a kid. I had a superpower, I was a freaking superhero. I shared it with my friends, we used to team up to play hide and seek, beat all of our opponents and get free ice cream.

Unfortunetly, as I grew older, this efffected me negatively. I thought "that kind of power exists, but nobody know about it". Was somebody hunting people like me? I was so afraid. My gift's existence was the proof that everything could be real. Ghosts, demons, monsters, curses... The life itself could just be a delusion. This uncertainity was driving me crazy, I got OCD, anxiety, major depression, and this constant fear. I needed rules. I needed certainity. So I ignored what I experienced and moved on... until now. I had a personal project last year. I was trying to create an whole new language(new alphabet, new grammar). I made up some letters, wrote them down, and started to place them randomly in order to modify a bit later to create a pattern, but I cancelled it later(laziness). Couple hours ago, when I was researching about a group of people called "wiccan", I saw a picture of symbols. When I opened the link I learned that it's an alphabet called "Enochian". The thing is, the letters I made up for my project last year, were exactly the same as the ones on this enochian alphabet. Not similar, same. I didn't know about these symbols back then, even if I did, that's impossible that I could remember them this accurate.

So, please write your opinions about what I experienced at the past, and this Enochian incident. Thanks.

EDIT: I learned that the alphabet is called "Enochian"
johndoe123

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences