View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My EVP experience.

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

My EVP experience.

Postby Casper » 07 May 2015, 18:35

I must state that during this experience, I was a closed minded skeptic and would give EVP's no more than a cursory glance.

I was a stock trader and after work would skype my friend and co trader to discuss the next days strategy. This I would record for reference.
My daughter, Kim, would arrive home at the same time as I and have a "power hour" nap on the couch.

One day on playback, I heard a whispered female voice saying "Kim sleeping". I was astounded as we were the only people in the house and I never ever mentioned to my trader pal that she was at home with me so it could not have been him.
After this episode, I would get 2 to 3 short sentences in the same female voice.

I saved these voice clips in Audacity and one day I played them back to my wife and daughter. With the increase in volume, we were stunned. It was the voice of my sleeping daughter. We have absolutely no doubt.

My daughter then left home and the voices stopped. Creepy.
Casper

Re: My EVP experience.

Postby Cara Stevens » 22 Jul 2016, 03:06

Really creepy! I would have went out of the house if that happened to me!
Cara Stevens

Re: My EVP experience.

Postby Johni Patino » 20 Aug 2017, 14:12

Have you ever visited any haunted place like this???
Johni Patino

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences