[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
this has been bugging me since childhood : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

this has been bugging me since childhood

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 12:55

OK - i was NOT going to relate this one but as some people think i have "psychological problems " on this board - well i may as well convince them totally ( i refer of course to "the ignored one " - :lol: :lol: :lol: )

right to business : when i was very young ( about 3 or so i remember ) i had what i can only describe as a "vision or vivid dream " of standing on a planet that was not earth ,looking up into a pink sky with planets and moons clearly visible - just a dream you may say but consider this :

i was born in 1956

the space race had ONLY just started with the launch of sputnik in 1957

we had only monochrome TV ( black and white ) in those days with only 1 channel - and star trek and any other programs that could and later did show scenes very much like what i had dreamed ??? ( and which sent a shiver down my back at the time ) where YEARS in the future + us kids where only allowed to watch about an hour of children's programming in the early afternoon - and they did not have such stuff on Andy pandy or the wooden tops ( yea i am THAT old ) in those days

i could NOT read then and had no picture books with such things in - images of space where not that common except in sci fi comics which i had no access to

so how did i get these images ?? - which where very vivid and have bugged me to this day some 50 years later , i did ask my parents the question - "when can i see the planets up close ?" only of course to be dismissed , which is also odd as i had no concept of what a planet even WAS at that age - only learning later and fostering a life long interest in space and "whats out there "

precognition ?? - past life memory ?? - what ??

may be reincarnation is true ?? -but may be we just don't always reincarnate on the same rock - or as one person suggested to me recently , may be we have to learn to "progress " on different worlds and EARTH is the last and most difficult of those schools ( we can but hope eh ?? ) - because i sure as heck dont want to come back to this stinking rock again !!

any ways - there it is - those who think i am nuts will now be TOTALLY CONVINCED :lol: :lol: but those who are prepared to embrace possibilities may have some answers ?? ( i have always had a feeling that i did not really "fit in here " - could this be the reason ?? - and yea i am also paranoid as well - we will take that as read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

its hard being ME sometimes

over to you guys :D
brett

Re: this has been bugging me since childhood

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 18 Aug 2009, 15:11

Mistislav D'ralle

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 17:38

brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 20:13

NinjaPuppy

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 19 Aug 2009, 15:41

Mistislav D'ralle

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:56

Maybe you just had a vivid imagination.

Lots of interesting things happen in dreams.

Maybe you were out of body? Or it was a past life memory?

Some people have souls that do not belong in this world for sure.

Reality may be stranger than fiction.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby brett » 03 Oct 2009, 01:08

brett

Postby Jackal » 07 Oct 2009, 03:08

Jackal

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences