View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Possible Synchronization of Thought and Matter

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Possible Synchronization of Thought and Matter

Postby crendon2854 » 21 Oct 2012, 15:29

When ever I have a strong emotional thought, I seem to have a noise response if you will, immediately following the thought. The walls to my apt make cracking noises, electronics make weird snapping noises, whatever is said on tv hits the nail on the head in regards to the strong emotional thought and one my of kids toys when off the other day. It hits me hard sometimes because when this peaks, it keeps repeating over and over and confirming to me what is happening. My only other experience was years ago. I was well asleep one night in the living room sofa, when the thought of me being cold came upon me, when I opened my eyes to get up and turn off the fan, the fan turns off. Stunned by this, I got up and watched the fan come to a stop and the switch was also on. To confirm this happened, I decided to stay up that night until am hours, allowing me confirm this was not a dream. How can anyone benefit from this?
crendon2854

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences