[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ALL Of The Waffling Has Already Been Done... : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

ALL Of The Waffling Has Already Been Done...

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

ALL Of The Waffling Has Already Been Done...

Postby thegift » 28 Sep 2012, 22:24

It’s a long time since I last added to a forum such as this because I realized just how pointless more endless waffle becomes. I embarked on my own personal study of esp related topics back in the 1970’s. I was published in 1985 and personally encountered endless events that can only be labeled as ‘outside of scientifically feasible’. I decided if it is real then learning ‘channeling’ would give me the potential to be taught about such things - if these potentials really do exist?

Progressively I explored telepathy, precognition, channeling, healing in many ways, ‘dream art’, ‘subconscious writing’ etc. I had out of body experiences, a conscious near death experience I knew was coming for a week. I explored various mind and life enhancement themes. I learnt the language of our dreams and numerous things of relevance to the dreaming process, and developed processes to teach others how to explore these things too.

I finally gave up on the whole theme after building a truly massive and fully channeled project I called: ‘The Gift… A gift from Consciousness Itself for all of us toward life balance and human advancement that does not cost peace’.

I stopped adding to The Gift… in about 2005. I built its 80,000 illustrated component files and books for more than 25 years. It is truly one of the greatest repositories of personal growth potential ever.

The project didn’t stop then, in fact several DVDs and CDs followed. You see, as a part of it all, I challenged that if there is a god with any awareness of or compassion at all toward the human condition, it should be prepared to stand and deliver full clear proof of its existence and potentials as we could all assimilate and understand and use finally.

The shocking result of this challenge saw me ‘compelled’ to immediately begin a new and equally massive project. I was shocked to my core and knew the outcome from the moments it began.

In my constantly channeled writing I was steadily led into a process all people can test the truth of for themselves. I was to discover the full clear process of the birth of our continents and moon, regardless of how divergent it is from prevailing science on the topic. It was to be a literally god given process that could be directly tested apart from me and could only have one origin – a source of knowledge greater than mine, greater than science, greater than humanity, older than humanity!

I was given it all! I recorded and tested endlessly across 6 very full years. For all of this time I endeavored to find valid people with the interest and will to test and progress for themselves what became to me the absolute clear blatant truth. I emailed more than 400 professionals in every relevant field. And, you know what? I am still awaiting my very first useful response.

If you google: ‘moonbirth godbirth’ you will find the 3rd website I built on it all but I don’t even bother with it anymore because I get weekly stats of visitors. It is rarely visited by more than 2 people a week and they never look at more than 2 pages or so.

So, if any of you really want to finally learn and test the truth of Mind beyond us, of psychic potentials you can develop too maybe, just go and read that site. Understand what it really attempts in its name.

Because, although it is simply presented, it is meant to allow seriously interested people to learn to test and discover for themselves, through their own personal efforts and testing, the absolute visible truth of intelligence beyond us, how our world we know now was really formed, how lost science still is from those facts, the desperate evidence of lost sentient civilization past that still exists stamped across our world and retrievable for your efforts too.

That latent evidence is stamped across the very world you walk across. It is everywhere you look at your world. It is hidden in the makeup of every part of our physical world and universe around us.

The tools to begin are Google Earth and Adobe Photoshop or upgrades. You will need to steadily learn to enhance the imagery of our world, and even your own photographs, to show you what really happened to create our continents. You will use my examples to steadily develop your own potentials forward from the solid base in truth my website freely offers you.

The secret is still there to be found by even a single extra person beyond me. ‘Truth to last longer than the pyramids’... truth that will change physics itself when it finally finds a comprehension base to challenge all those hypnotized mumbling waffling academics, those frothing professing profess-ional profess-ors so lost in the magnificence of their own music everywhere now.

‘The bottom line’ on topics such as this discusses is that nothing can be usefully discovered by anybody until others agree to discover it too. You/we can waffle or you/we can discover truth too. ALL of the waffling the world needs has already been done… Hasn’t it?

Ron Anderson.
thegift

Re: ALL Of The Waffling Has Already Been Done...

Postby Arouet » 28 Sep 2012, 23:20

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Sep 2012, 01:15

NinjaPuppy

Postby thegift » 29 Sep 2012, 20:38

Wonderful Arouet. Brilliant retort. Please read the sentence you quoted again. There is currently nothing for sale on my website and my second post in here tries to offer some useful free opportunities for other than superficial readers too.

I made a discovery beyond other discoveries. If you want to begin to understand life further in directions those perspectives offer then it is free for you too. And, please try to remember, shallow empty waffle fills holes in pages and easily distorts intended potentials but it never presented the world with anything useful anywhere yet... Did it... Arouet...?
thegift

Postby fifalove » 10 Apr 2014, 15:48

In a few days, something will happen that will change your attitude towards the better ultimate team coins.

Edit by Moderator
fifalove

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Apr 2014, 09:02

I see it coming now....... the spamalamadingdong of 2014 is near! :shock:
NinjaPuppy

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences