[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
i want skeptics but answers too : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

i want skeptics but answers too

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: i want skeptics but answers too

Postby ryelvert » 11 Sep 2012, 01:00

thank you a really appreciate it.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Sep 2012, 09:29

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 11 Sep 2012, 16:06

This is setting off my sceptic alarm quite a bit. Suddenly you are fluent in reading and writing and conversing natively in Latin AND Japanese after a couple of recent dreams? You had to use google translate with another being to converse in Latin? You mean these guys were typing in Latin on your computer and hitting the 'Translate' to English button for you? Have you ever tried to comprehend someone speaking in a different language really? -- it's like a fire hydrant of sounds when you don't know the language, you would not be able to work out spellings and syllables and type them in or remember them for later. "tempus's mors" -- you don't form a Latin possessive case with an English apostrophe s, by the way. Far better explanation is a vivid imagination and typing in some cool stuff into google translate and converting to Latin to make an interesting(?) story for the punters to read. Creative Writing 101 class. You seem to see a lot of things, and it may be a sign of suggestibility and 'fantastic thinking' and lucid dreaming and all that stuff -- which is not an external paranormal event but an internal psychiatric one. Just my 2c.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Sep 2012, 22:05

Wow!

I but skimmed most of this conversation and as one that's part believer and part skeptic I can say in all truth, that there are a couple of realities here and both disturb me. The first, is going to be the least popular, but given your mental health history alongside your age (I think you said you were in your late teens, correct?) I'd suggest taking some serious psychiatric tests in that these apparitions could belong to something from that world and if left unchecked, it's the sort of thing that could take you down a very dangerous corridor later in life. I'm not a qualified doctor so I'll not offer a diagnosis but I will strongly encourage you to seek out some help from the clinical field.

Metaphysically Speaking However I can see these entities in another light, though it is again, a kind of warning sign. There could very well be a karmic connection between you and these entities but as Ninja has pointed out, it doesn't mean that they are sinister or "evil". . . even the bat winged and clawed figure could be a simple portent and not the "demon" type entity you have assumed it to be.

This kind of "ability" crosses two realms; in other words, there's a good chance that you are catching a glimpse into an alternate dimension while existing tangibly in this one. Those that dabbled in the mysteries during a previous lifetime frequently bring such karmic "baggage" with them, to serve as both, reminders of who and what you once were in a previous incarnation and likewise, to help protect you. Their shadowy image exists because you are seeing them through a literal veil that separates the two worlds; it's like looking through a thin sheet with people on one side moving around with a bright light source behind them; the little critter being a kind of familiar that can easily cross between the two worlds. Chances are it was a magickle pet you had in a previous lifetime, so if and when he shows back up, talk with it -- acknowledge its presence and until it gives you reason to do other wise, treat it as you would a puppy (though I'd take my time when it comes to petting it).

Understand, I'm offering "possibilities" not some kind of solid, intellectual understanding to things; my goal is to simply offer a metaphysical point of view when it comes to what such things could be when it comes to the more positive side of perspective. When it comes to the darker side of things however. . . well, it's not pretty for you or anyone else in your world. If these things really are dark and dangerous portents then it is up to you to dispel them; literally banish them from your mind, thoughts and way of seeing the world. It is only through your learning how to not see them and not have interaction with them that you and those around you, can be safe and that's going to be a daily challenge.

My Suggestion would be that you start by studying their reaction; find a good cleansing ritual and design the verbal side of the spell as to state, "If you mean me any harm or wish to control me in any way by which to harm or bring loss to others, I cast you out. Be gone from my world and my life and do not return, etc. etc." It's important to set parameters to the ritual so if they are good and a positive influence, you won't be able to dispel them and more importantly, you will be able to feel comfortable around them and known of their presence. You can, from this point forward, learn how to listen to them in order to discern why they are in your life. . . I can help you with methods for doing this but I won't do so until other things have been done first so as to satisfy my mind that you're being responsible and taking things seriously; I'm referring to the clinical testing followed by the smudging and clearing of your living space, etc.

Yes, the banishing ritual can get darker entities a bit peeved and some ramifications could result. This is rare however, when it comes to the first "light" phase of trying to banish them. . . they may leave for a brief period after this first rite and return some months later as you let your guard down. It's when you step up the process with stronger conviction and magickle energy that they will get pissed and malevolent. Again, it will start off "mild" (though it may scare the crap out of you. . . which is the purpose, btw) and unless you persist and really stand your ground, it will subside and the dark entities will think they've won. That's not what you want. They've revealed themselves and so it's time to get even nastier then they are. . . this could require the power of clergy be it Catholic or Pagan -- a genuine shaman can make amazing things happen so you won't have to deal with some churchman trying to save your soul at the same time.

Hope these points of view shine some light on things for you. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby ryelvert » 12 Sep 2012, 02:40

i was diagnosed with bipolar at avery young age. i went to boston at around 5 years old to help scientists see if bipolar could develop at young ages as it was believed then that it could only occur in adults. so i have had my fair share of testing as far as psychiatric things go and i also see a psychiatrist on a steady basis. thats why i have ruled out this field as the cause. also for some reason i have an ability to sense energy but i cannot see auras. its quite acute. i can sense negative and positive energy and if there is negative intent in a person i can tell. it also has a good range about 50 yards. these shadow beings have all positive energy when i sense them. i used the term demon for description purposes only i do not believe it to be a demon so sorry for the confusion there. also if you would elaborate on this veil and the ability to see through it. also the reincarnation is new to me as well. see my parents are polar opposites when it comes to this subject my father believes in zero of it while my other is a complete believer in it. so i have a 50-50 belief due to these opinions. lot of the this is very new to me. I'm also not religious or spiritual in the sense that i try to meditate or try to contact anything. other than the shadow beings but the come on their own.also this karmic baggage and the past lives dabbling in this magickal stuff if you could elaborate on that as well it would be much appreciated.i also do not believe the to be evil as they helped me through my rough childhood. i probably would have come out as a criminal from sheer loneliness if not for them. i have had many conversations over the years with them over the years but once i hit 7th grade when i was 13, i stopped as i was stable and knew better than to "talk to myself" in school. until recently that is. but they never spoke latin before only english. im wondering if my dreams have had an effect on them.
ryelvert

Postby Craig Browning » 12 Sep 2012, 22:27

Firstly. . . I ask you to PLEASE use proper sentence structure when you write (capitol letters where they belong) so I can better understand what you're saying. As it is I feel like I'm reading one very long sentence and no paragraph breaks. It makes things difficult when it comes to my personal ability to absorb things; my health issues make it hard enough (especially lately) but coming across grammatical structure of this sort, simply makes it much harder.

Being Religious or Spiritual (which are two completely different things) my not be your conscious perspective of self, but there is a past in which this was very much so and it is that past that makes be believe that you have a natural propensity for clairvoyant type abilities or "sensitivity" as it were.

Clairvoyant & Clairaudient people are able to see and/or hear (or both) things that are distant or "concealed" as far as the general public would be concerned. In the past people have been give credit for having a kind of X-Ray vision because they could tell you what was inside a sealed box or even buried canister. In your case, there seems to be a past-life skill that you have brought with you into this incarnation, it's just not as developed as it probably was previously, which explains why you are only seeing the shadowy images. As I said before, what you are seeing peripherally is probably similar to seeing humanoid shaped shadows cast upon a translucent fabric or heavy "dull" plastic even, that you can't see through clearly. This is the veil I spoke of earlier.

The Veil is a rather ancient term used to describe separation between the worlds or planes of things mundane vs. spiritual. The Temple of the Jews for an example, has a Veil that separates the Holy of Holies -- where the Arc is said to sit -- from the common patron and even the majority of the clergy. You will find a similar practice in Catholicism and some of the spin-off sects that still restrict sight and access to an area behind the altar. These are carnal expressions of this veil. Legend even states that when Jesus took his last breath that the veil in the temple fell or was shredded and thus, the essence of the divine was released into the world for all to know vs. being an exclusive to priests. Then again, there are many bits of folklore tied to said event, much of which church authorities simply discard as conjecture. But, there are other veils when it comes to the mystical, all of which tie-in with the idea that a special truth or set of gifts exist for those that step behind the veil. Some children for an example, are born with a thin layer of skin stretched over their face that is easily removed by the midwife or doctor, but the presence of such a thing has historically been a sign that the child is "chosen" and will do many miraculous things in life. . . and in some traditions, means the child is "evil" and must die. Then again, being able to see and know things that are believed to be secret and hidden, could make certain people of power nervous and said person having said abilities, a danger to them. It only makes sense to demonize them, create a myth that results in panic when you see such and the ingrained understanding that death is a must, portents being what they are.

IF all these things are true to you, the time will come that you will have to choose a path in which you seek honest understanding of them and thus, you will willingly walk through the rituals needed for opening the veil for you and helping you to better understand its purpose and more so, their purpose in your life. I'd say, this being the case, that you are already walking down that path in that you're asking questions.

BEFORE you move too far down the metaphysical course of things however, I strongly suggest more psychiatric testing and consideration. I personally don't want to lead you down this path if a genuine medical explanation is extant. If, on the other hand, nothing seems defined via such testings, I'd be more than glad to set you on the path that will help you gain clarity and move you along the path of discover, when it comes to this phenomena and understanding it, metaphysically. Understand however, I'm nothing more than a pointer and not a guide. As you are ready others will come into and mover out of your "reality" and when you are ready, the real teachers will reveal themselves carnally as well as within your dreams.

The next steps are entirely up to you. Regardless, enjoy the journey and what it has to share with you. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby ryelvert » 12 Sep 2012, 22:39

i will see what my psychiatrist says then i have an appointment today actually to see the results of some of my blood work. if he says that further testing is not needed as long as i take the medication will that suffice for you?
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Sep 2012, 02:27

NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 13 Sep 2012, 05:18

ninjapuppy,

i got your pm but this is the message i get when i try to reply.

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Sep 2012, 06:11

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Sep 2012, 06:15

Give it another try.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Sep 2012, 15:22

I was about to say vid games like Assassin's Creed are only going to make imaginative events like this worse, but on some reflection there is another possible (supernatural) explanation:

You could possibly be channeling some dead people from 2,000 years ago or thereabouts, or possibly up until the Middle Ages when Latin was spoken by the educated classes of Europe in various contexts -- depending upon the clothes you see them wearing, likely culture, etc.

I believe spirits of dead people which remain on earth attempt to inject their thoughts into some people's minds, possibly drawn more to receptive mediums etc -- which is where a lot of the 'reincarnation' beliefs possibly come from, e.g. people who under hypnosis can see completely different countries and places and speak in foreign languages which turn out to be real places. Where spirits are particularly active for some reason, for instance around medieval castles, etc, people (visitors, tourists, etc) can have some astonishing and inexplicable flashbacks. Also, I believe the spirits can migrate around the world over time, so you might see something from provincial France or similar. Also, there are cases of small children having inexplicable memories, possibly of someone who passed away recently in the local area, having flashbacks and naming people and events and so on that they could not possibly know. Effectively they are all cases of 'possession' of one sort or another.

Hard to know, I cannot make sense of tall dark humanoids with red eyes that grow taller as you grow up, however, or the little gremlins or gargoyles or whatever. Spirits may be able to project alternative images of themselves as a kind of whimsy, or they may be somehow genuinely extraterrestrial. Your experience may be somehow genuine and external, or non-genuine and internal and a result of a vivid imagination.

If it happens again, why not ask them more probing questions -- what is their name, are they or were they human, what year is it to them, where are they from, etc? Why not attempt to engage these innumerable black humanoids in conversation?
SydneyPSIder

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Sep 2012, 01:51

Rylvert, understand that the sort of testing I'm referring to has nothing to do with blood work; it's psychiatric/psychological panels that can be very in-depth and are used to help diagnose certain mental maladies. What you describe comes quite close to symptoms of one particular mental illness (I don't want to name it in that it can make you self-conscious prior to the testing). If left unchecked however, this condition is known to lead people down a very dark and dangerous path.

Anyone that's as invested in the metaphysical as I am, wants to rule out the more pragmatic where possible. It's not a matter of not believing a person's story but rather, believing that an alternative explanation may exist that needs to be looked at first. I have to discount the rudimentary explanations and assumptions before I'm able to defend something more fantastic. I believe my previous post intimates strongly, the more metaphysical aspects of this phenomena you describe and that is the course I would want to follow should proper psychological tests pertaining to this condition that I also suspect, come back negative. A negative report on that front is a good thing but only on one level. . . it's something we needn't be concerned with and thus, we can move on and look at the more esoteric theories; discount the obvious before moving into the more obscure.

It's not so much a question of "satisfying me" as you asked earlier, it's more to do with satisfying the primary theory 99% of skeptics are going to assume. If you can prove by way of these in-depth tests that you aren't juggling one or two primary conditions then we have leverage with your argument & claim; you're able to stifle the typical challenger. This is my goal, you might say. It legitimizes your testimony and leaves the non-believer with only one weak argument; the idea that you just have an over-active imagination. . . this is one of the classic fall-back points used by the intellectuals that refuse to consider anything esoteric when it comes to explanation.

I hope you can better understand my position, now. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby ryelvert » 29 Sep 2012, 11:28

I had another dream last night. I’m standing in a meadow and I’m just admiring the natural beauty around me. I start to wander and I hear a song. There were multiple people singing it but they were all women I knew that much for sure. I followed to find 2 women and young girl. Maybe 4 or 5.

One was the Japanese woman from my previous dream wearing the same kimono. She identified herself as Natsu. Another woman wearing what looked like a school uniform identified herself as tsubike. But she looked to be from 10 to 21 so I'm not so sure it was a school uniform. Her was brown. The child was wearing what looked like a tan, very plain dress. Her hair was so long it was at her heels. Her hair was also brown. The child identified herself as just nuu.

As they sang this song they interchanged from one singing, to two and all of them in different orders. The lyrics are as follows.

atarashii yakusoku ga
Kokoro wo tsuyoku tsunagu
Kawaru sekai ni
Kane ga hibiku, yukou!

Owari naki tatakai ga
Subete wo hikisaite mo
Kimi no hohoemi tada shinjite

Kimi no yume mamoreru nara
Itami sae dakishimeyou
Kasaneau kono omoi
Mune no chikai yuzurenai

Aa, sora no haruka hate made
Sou, kaketeyuku yo na
Kasoku shiteku jounetsu

Aa, donna unmei datte
Sou, takaku koeteku
Makenai yuuki kureta kara

They said the name was: watashitachi no honto no kimochi which means our true feelings

The translation is as follows: our new promise binds our hearts together strongly
The bell rings in the changing world, lets go!

Even if the endless fighting shreds everything apart
I will believe in your smile

If I can protect your dream
I will even embrace pain
I can’t let go of these piling feelings
This oath in my heart

Ah, all the way to the end of the sky
Yes, my passion accelerates
As if it were rushing through my body

Ah, no matter what kind of fate awaits me
Yes, I can fly high over it
Because you gave me this undefeatable courage

I'm wondering if they are the same person just at different ages. And to protect my dream? Are they talking about it literally or like a goal of sorts?
ryelvert

Postby ryelvert » 29 Sep 2012, 12:18

craig,

sorry i havent replied to your post. i just now figured out here was a second page of posts. stupid me.
are you thinking of schizophrenia? that has been ruled out. i understand your position and i get why you want the testing done but im not sure what testing should be done. my psychiatrist said that since im stable these "apparitions" he called them should be diffused if it were a cause of my illnesses. what sort of testing were you suggesting?
ryelvert

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences