[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
i want skeptics but answers too : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

i want skeptics but answers too

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: i want skeptics but answers too

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Sep 2012, 21:06

NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Sep 2012, 22:16

Craig Browning

Postby SydneyPSIder » 30 Sep 2012, 21:00

Sorry to be a sceptic, but I find it hard to believe you could have a dream where a song is sung in modern Japanese, you not only 'understand' this language but can remember many verses of lyrics and type them up exactly later in English transliteration script! Remarkable. I've never had a dream like that.

If schizophrenia has been ruled out, I just see this now as an attention-seeking wind-up. What say we sit you down and have someone talk at you in Japanese and you tell us what they're saying. Or Latin. And write them down with perfect spelling.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ryelvert » 30 Sep 2012, 23:23

sydney,

if i could talk fluently in either language i wouldnt look for answers. i dont know why but only what is said in my dreams i can understand and remember. if i knew the reason behind why or i could fluently speak in both languages why would i be looking for answers on website?
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Oct 2012, 02:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 06:44

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 08:24

SydneyPSIder

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Oct 2012, 19:10

I'm having to side with Sydney here. While I still believe there's some denial (or leg pulling) going on here when it comes to the OPs Mental Health I'm open to weigh paranormal explanation. Problem is, every explanation I and others have offered never seem to fit, in any way, the OPs desired answer. . . he wants to be "special" and that's where this story is getting on very thin ice . . . so much so that you can actually smell the fish.

When it comes to the Psych Testings I'm thinking of, I honestly doubt the OP went through the boards I've spoken of. It took about two months waiting time just for me to get into the institute, which I believe was overseen by the Psych Dept at OSU, memory serving. We've not been on this topic long enough since my suggesting said testing for this to have been done. Too, the OP came to the conclusion that I was looking for Schizophrenia on his own, which would suggest that others have at least suggested this in the past or that he was smart enough to understand the symptom I was picking up on from his descriptions. Because of the brief turn around in time and how the scenario has played out between the OP and I, it just don't bode well. . . my gut is saying that we have a chain-yanker -- a troll or, as Sydney suggested, someone that's looking for sympathetic shoulders to feed off of.
Craig Browning

Postby SaberXTohsaka » 03 Sep 2015, 15:16

this is the lyrics of the opening Sekirei pure engagement... three choices is offer
1: youre just a troll
2: you are too much obssessed by anime and even dream about it
3 same than the 2 but you just had a weird dream after listened too much hakuyoku no seiyaku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPPnr-osCk
Last edited by SaberXTohsaka on 03 Sep 2015, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
SaberXTohsaka

Postby SaberXTohsaka » 03 Sep 2015, 15:27

and about the meaning of the dreams I think that would more work with self introspection... cause each people have their own way to see the world (personal reality?) a tiger is more dangerous or more beautiful depending of wich person do you ask is an example of it. many times the dreams is just filled with what you worry about or what you think before to sleep or what you read or watched before nothing more... then rejoice if you said the truth you just listened too much sekirei lol
SaberXTohsaka

Postby Boo boo » 08 Oct 2015, 15:25

I'm a bit skeptical about the OP's story after reading the last two messages from the other user on this thread.
Boo boo

Previous

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences