[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
i want skeptics but answers too : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

i want skeptics but answers too

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

i want skeptics but answers too

Postby ryelvert » 09 Sep 2012, 06:07

I'm an 18 year old male with bipolar disorder and tourettes syndrome. Ever since I was young I have seen these tall jet black humanoid figures with red eyes everywhere. As I grew older, they grew taller. Once I became 15 or 16 and I became more stable their numbers decreased but never disappeared. Since the medication I'm on is a mood stabilizer and therefore a brain altering chemical. I believe these humanoids are spirits of some sort and not a figment of my disabilities. If they were the meds would erase them completely.

This explanation is necessary for the story so moderators please don't delete. The story starts about 2 months ago. The humanoids began to increase in numbers even though I'm more mentally stable than I ever have been and are still increasing to this day. Now I am a lucid dreamer and have been since I was a kid.

But about a month ago I had a dream where I was lying in bed and had just woken up. It was until dark outside but I didn't know the time. I was was waking up I saw something latched on my fan. At first I thought it was one of the humanoids. But as my vision started to clear more and became more alert of my surroundings I realized it was not.

It had claws and wings. Like demon wings almost. My fan was spinning slowly but his eyes never left my gaze somehow. I discarded it as it was too similar to the humanoids I see to unnerve me. I got out of my bed but as I turned to make my bed like I do every morning I saw myself still lying in bed asleep. Now I realized I must be dreaming and for some odd reason didn't realize it so I tried to change dreams as I do normally because I lucid dream. However I was unable to for some reason. Now I was frightened. I left my room to find these odd small creatures floating in the air.

I can't even begin to describe them as I words can't explain. All I can say is that nothing in my wildest imagination could have thought these magnificent creatures up. As I continued through my house these creatures remained and did not interact with me and I did likewise since I knew nothing of them and didn't want to risk provoking them in any way since I couldn't wake myself up if something went wrong. I saw the humanoids all over my house. Innumerable amounts of them.

I went to open my front door and it was black as the void out there. Nothing. No street lights, no cars nothing. I stared out in awe for about ten seconds. And the red eyes of the humanoids appeared. Hundreds of them. Then I felt a pull bringing towards the eyes. The pit of my stomach felt like it was on fire and I slammed the door shut and it went away instantly. Same with the back door and garage door. I couldn't interact with anyone so I just sat on my couch and waited for me to wake up.

Then I realized the vividness of the dream. It felt like I was awake sitting on my couch everything sounded, felt and looked like real life. Then one of the humanoids came up to me and in a smooth, calming voice said creavit te delectat domus nostra? Which means do you like our home creator? In latin. Now I have never had any prior teaching nor knowledge of any language except english but understood it completely and to my surprise said "creatore Haec mea sedes quid loquitur?"

I was shocked to say the least. He then said "creatore sic. Sunt in regno mansionem nunc. Nos creasti die qua nata es. Non excitate." which means creator yes. You are in our realm, our home now. You created us the day you were born. No wake. And I woke up. I believe this was an OBE.

About a week later the humanoids reduced down to only four which is the lowest they have ever been. But there numbers fluctuated between 5 to 7 once I first became stable. About another week after that I had another vivd dream but this one was much more disturbing. I'm walking through the vatican. I'm wandering around and I run into an old man staring out a window.

I watched him for about a minute. It looked like he was waiting for something. So I looked out as well and saw a bright flash. Then everything went ark for what seemed to be about ten seconds. When there was light again all was ash. I heard a woman singing a song. It was in latin. As I approached her and said "quid acciderit, omnia? Did vos faciat quod carminis?" which means what happened to everything? Did you make that song? She replied " nomen meum tempus est et sic I fecit hunc cantu.". And then she said nunc expergiscere et vide lux vera temporis. Which means Now wake up and see the true light of the time.

I immediatly woke up sweating heavily which I never do. And I looked at my nightstand and the songs lyrics were written in my handwriting. And I knew the lyrics by memory as well. The lyrics to the song are lacrimosa dies ills qua resurgent ex favilla judicandus homo reus huic ergo parce deus pie jesu domine. I knew I was speaking latin and didn't know how but I spoke fluently.

That same day I began to experience headaches. They got progressively worse as the day went on and at around 2 in the afternoon I finally took so medicine but it did nothing. Then I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and the thought of my great grandmother and about an hour later I got a call from my mother saying she had a massive stroke and was going to die very soon.

My story ends with my great grandmother dying. I was at her funeral and as they lowered her coffin in the ground I heard her say you have a gift honey. Please don't squander it. I'm still not quite sure what she meant by it but that's why I'm here. That's the end. explanations please?
ryelvert

Re: i want skeptics but answers too

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Sep 2012, 21:31

NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 09 Sep 2012, 22:32

ninjapuppy,

to answer your first question since i was very young i have always seen them but they followed me away from my home. i could even see them walking around a room observing things. people objects, the environment. there wasn't really a pattern. they would just appear and stay there. if i left a room they would appear in the next without even using the exit.

as for your second question I'm not so sure myself. I'm a skeptic as well and am not religious or spiritual in any way so this stuff is rather new to me. i really wouldn't know how to interpret in terms of psychic or spiritual terms. if i have psychic "gift" i will have to find it first if she is referring to things along that line. i am very talented at golf but i doubt she would go beyond the grave to tell me that.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 00:12

NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 10 Sep 2012, 01:06

yes these figures actually gave me comfort as i had no friends in elementary and a good chunk of middle school. having them always there made me feel like there is at least someone who likes me enough to be around me all the time. sometimes i would actually have a conversation with one. in fact i did a few days ago but he only spoke in latin. i had to use google translate to converse with him. they didn't speak latin when i was younger so maybe as i change so do they.

this story has been posted on two other sites along with this so this story is actually more than a week old since then i have had another dream. i start off in a hilly field of the greenest grass you ever saw. there was a song in the distance. it was mesmerizing. i have never heard anything quite as beautiful as this. but it was in japanese. not latin. i finally found the source of the song. it was a woman again. but this time she was wearing a royal blue kimono with flowers all over it. the flowers were shaped like a sunflower except the petals were pink and the center sky blue. i asked her did she make that song as it seemed vaguely familiar to me. but i asked instead "Anata wa sono uta o tsukutta no ka? Sore wa utsukushīdesu". i wasn't as surprised as this happened with the other dream but the fact that it was in japanese of all languages surprised me. but what truly shocked was her response:"Watashi wa chīsana on'nanokodatta toki anata wa watashi ni konoutawo utatta. Anata wa oboete imasen ka?" which means you sang this song to me when i was a little girl. do you not remember? then i woke up. this was 3 days ago. and just like before the lyrics were written down in my handwriting and i know the song by heart in japanese. the lyrics were Natsuhiboshi,naze akai?
yuube kanashii yume wo mita.naite hanashita.akai me yo. natsuhiboshi,naze mayou?kieta warashi wo sagashiteru dakara kanashii yume wo miru. but this time i knew the english translation. it is " morning star why are you so red? because i had a sad dream last night. my eyes are red, from the tears i shed. swollen as i cry. natsuhiboshi why've you lost your way? im searching for a child thats gone afar. he cant be found, though i've searched all day. my sad dreams come once more.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 02:16

NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 10 Sep 2012, 03:13

i was a very unstable bipolar child from when i was very young to about 7th and 8th grade. i was also very sheltered due to this so i didnt know talking to these things a t recess or lunch was weird. and i thought everyone could see them so if someone asked what i was talking to the answer the "black men" as i used to call them wasn't the best answer to give. being elementary students can be very cruel i had no friends. by the time i got to middle school it had gotten better then right around the end of 7th and beginning of 8th grade i finally was stable enough to live a relatively normal life. my family always supported me but for a 6 year old kids no friends at home or school sucks. so something other than family not making fun of me was a huge deal to me. when i was young i wasn't to fond of going outside so i would play video games or if i did go outside ride a bike or play basketball. pretty much what the average kid does nothing special.

the other sites were on the more spiritual/psychic sort of sites. some said maybe they were my "spirit guides" and stuff like that. one person said there was a certain ability that allows you to learn languages quickly others said clairvoyance was what it was. i am going to all circles to see what answers i receive and this is just the latest one i posted on.

to be honest i am more interested in the meaning behind the songs and writing. it still baffles me.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 04:20

NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 10 Sep 2012, 04:32

i did forget to mention one other dream i had. it was in the same place in the ashes and i approach the same woman with the same song in the backround. i asked her what her name was. ill skip the translations as the conversation was in latin. she said tempus finem. now im a little freaked out. time's end? i asked her what does it mean and she says to me" i have been touched by time and have a pull on the time string." and then she says "you will come to know this pull quite well soon enough". then i woke up.
ryelvert

Postby ryelvert » 10 Sep 2012, 04:44

after she said that i heard a screeching sound and as i looked in the direction or the origin something flew be me at an extraordinarily high speed. i couldn't even follow it but it wis centimeters from my face i looked at the woman and she had a hole in her chest and her blood covered my chest. then i heard a different son in the distance. it was soft but so sad. so very sad. it also didn't have any lyrics. and i don't know why but when i saw her body hit the ground i started sobbing. uncontrollably. i woke up crying. I'm starting to get really worried because my macbook pro was playing the song that was in the back round when she died. the song said tempus's mors. which means time's death in latin. if you can give me a way to send you the songs i can let you hear them. and sorry about the two posts i accidentally hit submit before i finished.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 05:34

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 05:36

If you can give me the exact name of the song, I'm sure I can find it online.

Oh, and don't worry about the two-fer on the posting, it's not a problem here. I screw up my posts all the time and when I do, it's usually a doozie. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ryelvert » 10 Sep 2012, 07:17

i would really appreciate the dream interpretation thank you. and as far as the songs go they aren't songs by artists i had to recreate them using software. sort of like part of a dream journal. i figured they were significant so i made a copy as close as i could with the equipment that i have. the lyrical songs have nowhere near the beauty and calming sounds as my dream. a cheap copy. you would have to hear the real thing to truly appreciate it but it will get the point across.
ryelvert

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2012, 20:29

I will forward your dream information and we shall see what some of it means.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Sep 2012, 00:34

I sent off the basics to your dreams this morning. I'm looking forward to seeing if there can be any light shed on these dreams.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences