[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Am I Psychic? What is my element? : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Am I Psychic? What is my element?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Am I Psychic? What is my element?

Postby IamRobbie » 16 Jul 2012, 05:39

Hello,

My name is Robbie, and I'm 12. Heres my backround.
I've always felt different, from when I was born to now. I've always felt another energy inside me, but I don't really know how to describe it. I know I think totally differently
to everyone else, but nobody knows that. They don't know though, because I do stuff differently in my head. My Dad always believes in me in whatever I do, and he says I have a gift from God. I am faithful and beileve and trust my Dad 120%. Every single thing I do, I get it either 1st to 3rd time. My Dad was working with computers for 17 years, I've been working with them them for 4 years. For 1 year he taught me how to use them and was teaching me everything about them, I am teaching him now for the past 3 years (how to change a graphics card and all that stuff).I pick up things well before others do, and I notice a lot more than others. But enough of that, lets get into it. I've been seeing these colors and patterns since I was a baby,
and there is nothing wrong with my eyes because I have had them tested and they're 20/20 vision. I can focus on the colors, they just float around in the air and fade away.
They are everywhere, I swear. ANY WHERE I look, they are there. There has been nowhere where they haven't been. But only I can see them, none of my friends or family can.
The colors move around a lot, but if I look at a place for about 10 seconds, these new spheres just appear with white all the colors of the rainbow around them. They were very quick-moving most of the time and they would also move in weird patterns. They only appear sometimes, but when they do appear, I feel this rush down my body, and suddenly feel happy. I Googled what I was seeing (colors and spheres everywhere) and found out that I was actually seeing energy.

One day, when I was in my friends house (he has a creche in his house, where his mum minds children), and I was looking around when I looked at a page. It was like a pupil profile, so I read it and found out he had a dog called Tilly. Later that day, I was with my brother and my Dad waiting to get my hair cut, when I look at my Dads book and suddenly the word "Tilly" stood out. I suddenly felt a little happy. This is happened a lot lately, but there is too much. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I was in my friends house (which I got to everyday, except for the weekends) and I looked out the window and I saw a coffin in a car made for carrying coffins (I forget the name) with people behind it, going past my driveway and I suddenly felt my body vibrating and I was then flying pretty quickly around the room (I think I was having an OBE or astral projecting). That was the entire dream. I made sure I wouldn't forget the whole dream so I wrote it down and there it is. I feel I was looking into the future, because there is a lot of elderly people beside my house, and I was older in the dream. I can also see and feel peoples feelings, the feelings that they really feel, not what they say they are and I'm right 95% of the time, (I can see under the mask, not what they show) and I can sense a presence with me sometimes when I'm alone. I also feel that I can talk to animals and spirits, and feel an animals energy and I would sense that the animal has had enough, or wants to go outside while its in the middle of something, like it would just tell me through its mind. I also have always felt like I was being watched, and I would sense that there is something in the room with me, and I would also know where it might be in the room (as well as the energy, I see shadows and dark patches, and I get this sense of evilness beside me, like its going to whisper something evil in my ear. I can also connect with people instantly, I can make them think I've just after been to a funeral, or just after come back from a water park. When I was little, about 3-6 I saw a dragon at the other end of my bed and it floated around a bit and curled up sometimes, but it was only for about 5 seconds and no, it wasn't a work of my imagination because I could feel its presence there with me. I can also push people a little bit with my mind by imagining loads and loads of multi-colored rods coming out of my hand and pushing the person with my energy. I can also tell if something will work or if it wont, its like something inside me says it will or wont, and it usually ends up to be the correct answer. And there is about a million other stuff I would love to share with you, but I cant. My big question is, Am I Psychic? What is my elemant, or what type of a psychic am I? Thank you so much if you've read everything, as then will you only be able to understand me. Remember to read my backround fist so that you get and idea of what I might have or what I am. Thanks
IamRobbie

Re: Am I Psychic? What is my element?

Postby Craig Browning » 17 Jul 2012, 00:04

Ok let's deal with some realities first; very few 12 year olds feel "normal" or that that "fit" within society -- welcome to puberty; fasten your seat belts in that it can be a bumpy ride for the next couple of years and quite frustrating at that.

Secondly, a lot of what you describe could be seen as "coincidence"; especially things like the name Tilly and the dog sensation, it's more of a psychological anchor in which the name Tilly triggered an association for you which, in this case, involved a dog. The sensation of the dog being at your feet was simply your subconscious bringing about a false physiological sensation. It's amazing as to what our mind can do when it comes to playing tricks on us.

Does this mean that you're not psychic?

Not really, you could have a strong spiritual connection that makes you sensitive to your environment and other living things. You may have a unique sense of awareness when it comes to people, places and things. Sadly, one of the greatest strengths for the Psychic is having a strong imagination alongside intuition, it's the coupling of these two traits that allow psychics to see or sense various things. Skeptics love to pounce on this idea (I swear it's out of jealousy in that they rarely have any imagination they're so left brained and view life in Black & White). They see "Imagination" as being self-deceptive and part of a big "lie" or "delusion". While there is some truth to this charge, it's not always the case and this is the thing cynics want to negate by tossing everything that looks, walks and quacks like a duck into the same basket.

I'm saying all of this because this particular forum is filled with those that are critical of any Psychic claim, so you need to brace yourself a bit and likewise understand that there are two sides to this particular coin.

I am and have been a professional Psychic and Psychic Entertainer since the later 1970s. As such I'm very aware of the fraudulent and predatory antics of some that call themselves "Psychics" but I'm likewise aware of the many who work legitimately around the world, doing good for society by helping individuals claim their own power and clarity in life. This is why so many of us are seen as a poor-man's Psychologist, especially when it comes to certain minority groups and those from particular cultures in which magic and spiritual gifts are normal and very mush a reality. The intellectuals fail to understand how cruel it is to negate that faith and coldly direct a suffering person to some kind of dry analyst. . . anything to distance them from their belief (or so it would seem). Faith however, is a major influence around the globe enveloping the greater majority of the populace than those that would deny such things.

There are other things I'm hearing in you and your words; struggles and confusion (even fear) when it comes to certain issues and feelings you have in your life. Again, these are things that can make you feel alien and not apart -- a "freak" vs. someone vital and unique. My only answer presently, is to meditate and write on these issues while listening to your gut. You will find your own truth and become more empowered by it simply because it is a part of the who & what you are to become.

There are a handful of books that may help you resolve this question around yourself but I'm not recalling their titles at the moment. I'll try to track them down though there are three novels you can start with. While they are novels, they contain a heck of a lot of insight and spiritual perspective in them. The first two were penned by the same man, Richard Back; Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions. The other comes from a strange gent name James Redfield. While the first book in this series and the work book that goes with it are excellent, I believe he lost his mark with the following tales and was simply chasing the New Age money machine. Nonetheless, pick up a copy of The Celestine Prophecy and if you can find it, the Work Book that goes with it; these will give you some exceptionally strong tools for evaluating your psychic sense as well as your own mental & emotional profile.

Best of luck! ;)
Craig Browning

Postby IamRobbie » 21 Jul 2012, 05:54

@Craig Thanks for your reply, at least it wasn't a skeptical comment. I know I am different, its not puberty. I am different, but a lot of people need to actually know me or be near me to relise that. The stuff I didn't mention, should have been in there, I just thought it was too much and that nobody would read it. I can see auras and I have done a bit of telekenisis (I moved a little screw a half a centimetre), I have talked to live people in my mind, and I have astral projected before (once, and I didn't really like it). I can get people to do things for me, by saying it in my mind, and I've found out that I'm an auric healer. I can tell if something is my imagination or not, because I can't actually imagine and see, something in my imagination with my eyes and I can feel the things energy, but not in my imagination. I can slowly move energy with my mind and my hands. If I'm shopping or getting something to eat, I often look at the people passing by or just standing there, I have a habit of looking into peoples eyes and when I do, I can tell what type of music they're listening to, what theyre talkig about, how many siblings they have, what they're parents look like, they're future and they're past. I am currently reading "Are You Psychic?" by (I forget (I'm sorry I keep forgetting, I've a ) and it teaches you how to open chakaras, communicate and ask an animal to do stuff (I have asked my cat to do stuff for me like look at the table, go to the other side of the window, wake up, tell them to calm down and explain to my bird what my friends doing because my bird thought my friend was going to kill it (but I do always treat them with respect and all that stuff)), how tell what kind of a healer you are and all that. From that I have opened my third chakara (heart chakra) and my spleen and fourth chakara (I forget the name of it) and I'm a lot more sensitive of my surroundings and what goes on around me in the spiritual realm. I know by my hearing and spiritual eye (when I close my eyes) what spirits are near, what sounds they're making and what they look like and where they are. Today, I was outside and felt very lonely (I was in my friends creche) so I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I then saw a spirit come and sit beside me on the same bench and I could hear his footsteps get louder as he drew closer. I then opened my eyes and he was there and faded away, then I felt not so lonely and happy (it definately was NOT my imagination, as I can differentiate between them). I just want to know if I'm psychic, because I've been wondering for years, and I can't really meditate that well and find the answers as I always have WAY too much thoughts running through my head (new melodies, why I'm here on earth, how I have fingers, whats it like to get an injection) and I can't concentrate and knock them thoughts away. I was hoping someone could tell me judging on my post and comments. Thanks, and thank you in advance.
IamRobbie

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Jul 2012, 21:55

Ok brace yourself. . .

Much of what you describe has to do with puberty.

Our psyche goes nuts twice in life; at puberty and as we enter "old age", both being due to chemical changes in the body and mind. During both periods heightened psychic-like phenomena happens with Astral Travel being at the top of the list. You've probably had far more journey's than you think in that most, between the age of 10 and 15 tend to have a significant number of OBEs or Visitations. I have a theory as to why this is the case but I'll not share it at this time.

The other point (and you really won't like this) is that you are entering your teen years and your primary peer group will be other teens, all of whom are feeling alienated and "need" to be accepted as part of a group, the more unique the better. So finding people that cosign your thoughts about being psychic is once again, part of the puberty process. BUT, there can be a truth to it as well. I'm not out to bust your bubble, just to get you to come down to earth and stop wading in da-Nile. . . :roll:

Psychologically I'm betting that you want to be different because you enjoy the shock value. It's just like the Goth and Emo types that want to get the rest of society to raise a judgmental eyebrow. Again, it's a common part of puberty or, to be more accurate, pushing the boundaries as you become an adult and learn to claim your own identity in life. The cruelest thing our modern culture lacks are rites of passage and as such, we end up with limbo kids who want to act up and act out. One way of doing this is believing yourself to be Psychic, an Abductee, a Witch, Wizard, Necromancer and then we go into the Vegan idiocy and when none of that works the truly desperate go join a church for a couple of years before realizing they don't want to live a lie. . . and I don't mean that in the atheistic sense of things but more along the line of seeing the duplicity and corruption within organized religion as a whole.

Now, I don't want to do a Reading on you though I have touched on a few things that are probably hot buttons. Again, I need to get you off that fluffy New Age cloud and encourage you to NOT read instruction manuals of the sort you are presently enjoying. I'm a bit familiar with that text and I've never recommended it to anyone when it comes to psychic development and related curiosities. I do encourage them to visit and to study in order to get some kind of viable foundation under their belts; these sources give you the "science" behind Metaphysics as well as wisdom perspectives that apply to Mind, Body & Spirit -- all facets of life and living. Then there are the other books I suggested for reasons mentioned but more so, someone as "desperate" as you to be psychic, needs to take the slower boat in order to actually open those chakra points in order to see, feel, hear and even taste the greater reality. Most of those books you find in the New Age bookstores exist for one soul reason; to make money for the publisher, the author and the merchant. Very few of those books have anything of safe and genuine value in them though I feel that certain authors are better and more honorable than others, such as my friends Richard Webster and Jon St. Germain ().

But there are other reasons you need to come down from that cloud, your denial being one. . . or as I've suggested already, your need to be unique. It's a very dangerous position to allow yourself to be in because it frequently leads to very dark, destructive depression cycles that typically include obsessive-compulsive disorders around food, sex, drugs, booze, and other vices that rob you from knowing a quality sense of existence. So come down to earth, get grounded and listen to an old Pagan Priest who really does give a damn (though we've never met . . . physically).

Now I'm going to make a prediction of sorts . . . whether you admit to it or not (to us) I'll bet that you are going to have some very intense "dreams" off and on over the next 90 days and through them YOUR Spirit Guides & Teachers are going to be echoing what I've just said. You are actually going to meet the real thing, quite probably for the first time in your current state (we usually encounter at least one of these entities when we're toddlers, it's typically the Teacher). How you deal with these dreams and how you reconcile the issues they will force you to look at, is going to affect you for the rest of your life; you'll either take the higher path or damn yourself to a lowly state of being. In either instance it's part of your own karma and more importantly YOUR DECISION, so you can't blame God, Family, Environment, Prejudice or any of that other stuff for your failings should you choose wrongly.

Pay attention to these dreams and keep a journal (and to the best of your ability, free of bias; be as accurate to the dreams as possible, especially when and where things are painful to your heart and ego). Chances are strong you will see at least one or more divinatory sequences, usually with the Tarot but frequently tied to Palmistry and Astrology as well; PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THESE READINGS and again, be as accurate as you can in outlining the way the cards lay and what's said about your various paths, karmic obligations, etc. These are very important events so allow yourself to experience them and participate with them -- LEARN! Fear is an illusion, False Evidence Appearing Real. From what I can see by your defensive pose in your previous post, you have been living out the other translation of said term -- Fuck Everything And Run -- you would rather embrace the fantasy of being psychic over the reality and obligations thereof.

Oh! One more thing. . . keep an eye out for a big guy with a rather unusual beard. He usually wears either Golden earth-tone robes with a reddish & green under-garment or when he's really driving a point, he'll show up in bright red robes trimmed with gold and black. I can promise you, he's going to be in your dreams and not in the too distant future. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby IamRobbie » 22 Jul 2012, 02:59

@Craig OK Thanks Craig. I'll try to keep an eye out for that bearded man. My memory is very bad (I can only remember stuff from when I was a baby) but I'll try and write down my dreams in a journel. I know this might annoy you but its just one quick thing, what do I have? Am I a psychic, what is my.... thing? I use Tarot Cards to see what my day will be like, and so far they have worked! I don't really like to stand out as I don't like being noticed, I'm not that popular and I don't like having attention. I like to live my life that way. Nobody knows I can do any of that stuff I mentioned and nobody knows my talents (not even my friends). Thanks a million Craig (or should I say "Thanks a tennor" as we're in a recession) :)
IamRobbie

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Jul 2012, 23:28

I'm a bit confused, given your previous post defending your abilities, which is why I see your character profile as being someone seeking out attention by being a novelty.

What you "have" is puberty, little other.

Owning & using a Tarot deck DOES NOT make you "Psychic" it means you've studied a "language" and learned the basics of interpretation. ANYONE can learn to read any oracle but that will not make them "Psychic". . . I teach people how to be a fake psychic and one of the chief lessons is learning how to do Real Readings by learning a system like the Tarot or Runes.

We can CONvince ourselves that we are something we aren't because we see certain things we think to be "novel". But as I've stated, you've not shared much that would lead me to believe you're having much more than normal psychological and biological transitions tied to Puberty. I've also encouraged you to see things in this way; not to rob you of your belief system but to protect you from some potential dangers and self-delusions that can cost you in a big way later in life.

Just come down to earth and look at things in a more critical manner rather than wanting the fantasy of being "special" to be true.

As I've said, I work as a professional psychic and just as I help entertainers replicate psychic abilities I also teach people how to develop those abilities for real. This puts me in a strange position that very few know. Fortunately the dozen or so folks I know who stand on this same precipice all strive to help young people in the same way I'm trying to do here, with you. As I said before, you need to let go of the fantasy; that doesn't mean you can't keep Reading your cards or even reading books on the subject, just that you need to get more critical with your thinking so you have a higher degree of balance.
Craig Browning

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences