View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

In this weird dimension they all walked backward

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

In this weird dimension they all walked backward

Postby Alan McDougall » 28 Jun 2012, 22:39

What I am now going to describe is very weird but it is a lucid OBE that I have had that I simply have no explanation. I went to another dimension or universe where time was reversing and everything and everyone was moving backwards in time. Now you have heard the phrase, "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

In this bizarre alternate reality I who could move both back and forward appeared to be king and I could easily reveal or hide myself there. Take this case I saw a man who was moving backward from his desk "after" work at 5 pm. back to the morning when he left for work at 9 am. He reversed to the elevator and while it was moving upwards to his level in the building and watching him he appeared to synchronize exactly with its reaching his floor opened and without looking reversed into the elevator. Weird not really! if you play the scenario forward. As the elevator reached his floor it opened and he got out and went to his desk>

Now to make myself aware of my presence to him I walked in front of him as he reversed from evening to morning. He was startled by this being that suddenly appeared in front of him walking backwards in sync. no matter how hard to tried to get rid of this apparition. Another time I got behind him as he was reversing and stopped him moving backwards in time, by placing my hands firmly on his back. So what did he experience when he was moving forward in time? Suddenly he was stopped from some sort of a glue or force feeling a weird sense that there was another entity behind him that he could not identify. I think the hairs on his neck stood up straight don’t you? I could really have fun here I was the phantom of the opera here.

This guy was a real person and I could see he was confused even frightened by the apparition I had become in his reality. The interaction between these two time dimensions, when I come to think about, it were so complex one would need an Einstein to explain what was really going on.

For instance I noticed he could see me at times and tried to rush at me and touch me. All I did from his perspective was receding. As his attempt of rushing toward me increased the variance of the two alternate time dimensions just increased He just moved faster backward from me, and the harder he tried to touch me the more I receded. "Weird" very "Weird" He was from his perspective moving forward in time and I was reversing time somehow and following him back from 5 pm to 9 am when he left work. It is really hard to explain and confusing and convoluted.

I mentioned this OBE because I felt it was so weird and unusual and because I had had the same type of OBE in that dimension three times.

I have these lucid dreams nearly every night and can at times read words clearly from future news papers etc. Last night for example I saw two words 'EANEA" and "NUNNU" "NUNNU". I goggled these words today and they are both on the net, but I cant yet make any connection yet I seem to e becoming much more adept since joining the forum
Alan McDougall

Re: In this weird dimension they all walked backward

Postby SydneyPSIder » 11 Sep 2012, 16:43

Can you get some lotto or horse-racing or football results from the future papers?

I don't know about that dream, but I wonder if reverse time travel is a feature in premonitions -- I know people who have premonitions that come true from time to time -- and some people are prone to these -- and you have to ask how a message or pictorial image gets transmitted backwards in time as we know it? And how is it transmitted? Is it like a force of physics and biophysics where the information is like a 'signal' and inanimate, or does it involve some sort of mediation by spirits, for want of a better word, who can traverse time in both directions and transfer a mental image to someone to help them avoid disaster etc. I definitely know people who have valid premonitions of different sorts, so it also raises questions around determinism...
SydneyPSIder

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences