[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams! : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!
Post a reply

Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams!

16 Jun 2010, 02:36

When I was a boy I often dreamed my little body was flying around different countries or planets. I later found out this is called "astro-travel" and is a very special ability.

As an adult I dream about the future of my life - especially rooms/houses I will later rent or be in. Then years later, when I enter a room or house I "flash-back" to the old dream. In the dream I cannot tell the date or how old I am, so I really have no idea when these deja-vu experiences will happen. They just do!!

Edgar Caycee said we live another life in our sleep - prehaps "unlocking" some of the 90% of our minds we don't use during the day.

The other main thing is I've experienced a hideous animal spirit come to me while my window is open when I'm just beginning to sleep. I've actually only heard it & sensed it outside - (it roared like an angry Puma). I found out you have to invite these in - if you don't they cannot enter your room (like a Vampire). Edgar Cayce said he saw hell was full of these things, trying to drag you into Hell. I really hope they fail.

Re: Deja-Vu experiences - often from pre-cognisant dreams!

16 Jun 2010, 04:52

16 Jun 2010, 18:37

Welcome polya!

19 Jun 2010, 04:53

That's interesting Polya.

I've had a lot of deja vu experiences too. I've also had dreams where I see something or someone that looks very familiar somehow.

When I was around 5, I saw a ball of pulsating light, an orb, float into my bedroom. It made loud electronic sounds and I felt paralyzed when I saw it. I never knew what to make of it.

19 Jun 2010, 04:55

Post a reply