[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A vivid dream of Gods anger with humanity. : Religion / Theology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A vivid dream of Gods anger with humanity.

Discussions Religion and Theology, Scriptures, Bible Debate, etc.

A vivid dream of Gods anger with humanity.

Postby Alan McDougall » 21 Sep 2012, 00:13

I saw in the dream below as if I were god looking at the present madness in the world, with screaming religious fanatics running around like raving insane beasts. I would eliminate mankind from the earth and admit this part of my creation a huge colossal failure and start all over again, but this time not giving free will, but make them obey me in the absolute or cease to exist.

As God, I have tried for time immemorial to get them to get on with each other, by giving them intelligence, using religion, using philosophy, psychology, putting a conscience within each of them so they can know when they are doing evil. All in vain.

They are now much to my dismay running around all over my beautiful blue water world, like raving beasts so my mind is made up enough is enough

I had a vivid dream last night, where I saw God walking or moving towards the sea, as he approached it the seas began to vanish, the ships and life within it disappear. God then moved inland over the barren desert floor that the sea had left behind. As God moved cities, weapons, plants, and all of humanity began to vanish like a mist of vapour.

Then from above the earth, I saw the whole earth light up and vanish from existence and looking outward into the vastness of the universe, I saw the stars all begin to go out and the whole universe retract and vanish into nothingness.

Alan McDougall 19/9/2012
Alan McDougall

Re: A vivid dream of Gods anger with humanity.

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Sep 2012, 00:16

Was the date December 21, 2012? :shock:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Alan McDougall » 21 Sep 2012, 00:56

Alan McDougall

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Sep 2012, 02:16

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 02:38

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Sep 2012, 03:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 04:33

I bet a little armageddon would show us!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Sep 2012, 05:44

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 10:57

I dunno, why do you throw out a draft of a picture you are drawing when it ends up terrible.
Arouet

Postby really? » 22 Oct 2012, 07:39

If memory serves Scepcop posted topic stating the 27th of this month will be a day of transformation. Maybe that's what Alan McDougall's dream was about.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Oct 2012, 18:30

Here's a chart of world population over the years:

Note the world population in Biblical times of, say, 2,000 BC to 100 AD. The total middle eastern population numbered considerably less, of course.

The God of the Old and New Testaments hardly had to deal with anyone, and still struggled. These days the world population is exponentially greater, yet technology has 'civilised' us and social order still prevails somehow. There are peaks and troughs of good and bad behaviour in the affluent 'First World'. The greatest problem is over-population and sustainability.
SydneyPSIder

Return to Religion / Theology