View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone!

Postby jamesbond » 03 Jun 2009, 07:29

I just joined the forum today. It looks like a great forum to discuss the paranormal and believe me I LOVE the paranormal! I must of watched every show on tv having to do with ghosts, ufo's, the afterlife and the paranormal. It's a fascinating topic, never dull or boring. I hope to go on some ghost hunts in the near future.
jamesbond

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Scepcop » 03 Jun 2009, 17:35

Welcome jamesbond!

I wish there was a James Bond of the Paranormal. lol

Glad you could join us! Since you love the paranormal, the good news is that some of it is actually real, but because of knowledge filtration by the orthodox and establishment status quo, it isn't accepted. Humans, especially power, are resistant to change. Many people are closed minded and only accept what fits into their paradigm. Check out some of the evidence I posted so far.

If you like Ghosts, check out the ghost hunt videos I linked in the Paranormal / Spiritual Videos section!

Glad you made it.

Regards,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself