View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

What a Shame

Introduce yourself here!

What a Shame

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2017, 06:24

This site used to be a lot of fun with some interesting, if not unusual discussions. Now it's been taken over by some ass-wipe. Would love to get some discussions going again, but I doubt that's possible. Anyway, if any of my old or new friends read this, hope all is well and send me a PM!
Profwag
ProfWag

Re: What a Shame

Postby Scepcop » 21 Aug 2017, 18:28

I know what you mean. It was taken over by spammers. Not some ass wipe. I'm in the process of deleting all the spammers now. It's a long tedious job. So many of them. They have autobot programs now that generates lots of posts quickly.

After the clean up, I'm gonna put all new members on moderation and not allow them to post links during the first few posts.

But I'm too busy running Happier Abroad now, so I'll have to try to find someone to moderate here.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself