[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello from the owner of BadPsychics : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello from the owner of BadPsychics

Introduce yourself here!

Hello from the owner of BadPsychics

Postby JonDonnis » 16 Aug 2009, 18:18

Hi guys, I am Jon the owner of the BadPsychics network.
I personally many skeptical sites including....
BadHomeopathy
BadGhosts
BadPsychics
BadReligion

and probably more i cant remember right now lol

Anyway I always love to debate with those of a differing opinion, so look forward to mixing it with the best on here.
JonDonnis

Re: Hello from the owner of BadPsychics

Postby The Warrigal » 16 Aug 2009, 18:20

Hi Jon.

I look foreward to reading your input. :)
The Warrigal

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2009, 20:47

Welcome John.

Can you post some links to your sites, and explain what they are about?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 16 Aug 2009, 20:54

Welcome.

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2009, 21:00

Another cat photo Eteponge? Let me take a wild guess - you like cats right? And you probably have one too? Does it try to walk on your keyboard when you type? lol
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 16 Aug 2009, 21:40

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Aug 2009, 01:13

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby JonDonnis » 18 Aug 2009, 01:41

JonDonnis

Postby ProfWag » 18 Aug 2009, 03:26

Welcome Jon! I really look forward to your insights. I will definitely check out your sites as well, but so far, I'm really enjoying this one and they keep a lot of my free time occupied. There are some insightful people who have helped me see what being a skeptic is about and have presented some challenging arguments.
ProfWag
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 Aug 2009, 03:30

Hi JonDonnis,

That's an interesting series of sites there. I hadn't heard of them until now.

How did you find out about this site? It's relatively new still.

Your forum looks very active. It looks like it's been around for a while.

I also notice that your Adsense Ads are displaying ads from psychics. Psychic ads on an anti-psychic site! What an irony :)

Anyway, this forum is not strict. Links are ok here as long as they are within reason and relevant to the topic. Remember we are open minded here, not dogmatists :)

To be fair though, would you mind posting the link to this site in your forums too, as a sort of exchange? That way, your readers can consider our arguments and side of the story as well :).

Thanks,
Vinstonas
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 03:53

Yes, your sites are interesting.

I already noticed that you have a few of my favorite spoofs/frauds already listed on the first one. IMO, no list is valid without the "SNL-Ghost Adventures" 'fart' spoof. Aside from being highly entertaining and funny as all heck, it does add a certain amount of truth to how some groups consider the significance of their so called findings. I look forward to doing some surfing amid your content.
NinjaPuppy

Postby JonDonnis » 18 Aug 2009, 14:48

JonDonnis

Postby JonDonnis » 18 Aug 2009, 14:50

JonDonnis

Postby ciscop » 18 Aug 2009, 15:08

i am a huge fan of your work!
well done my friend

nice to see a skeptic coming here
have fun
there's quite cool stuff going on here in this site
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Warrigal » 18 Aug 2009, 15:47

Very cool sites Jon.

I shall read through all of them in detail.

Kudos to you and your team for the thoroughness of your research and for actually investigating claims and testing evidence.
The Warrigal

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself