View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Introduction

13 Aug 2009, 12:46

Hmm..I am not very good at this, so let me get down to saying that I have debated irl and on the internet several individuals regarding paranormal activities and other unknown phenomenon. I am not a fan of the So Open minded your feet never touch the ground type person, or doe eyed believer as some say. Nor am I a fan of the well, one was proven wrong so they must all be wrong type of person or uber skeptic as I say.

Neither of these types seem to accept anything that may contradict the all or nothing type of mentality. And a recent debate with an uber skeptic that I knew wouldn't accept evidence, but yet, still provided evidence on top of evidence of something that one of his heroes said left a bitter taste in my mouth. Also, a debate with a doe eyed believer left me grasping at the limits that some of these people have put upon themselves.

I try to have honest debates and if my evidence is just ignored, then I move on. No point in dealing with someone who won't even listen/read with any comprehension other than, "lalalala". Also, I don't always defend the side that people think I will defend, so there is that.

For why I am here. A friend told me about this place and said I should get on to check it out. He said I might find some of it interesting, and if nothing else, I might find some valuable information.

Re: Introduction

13 Aug 2009, 13:22

Welcome deadmanjay.

Glad you found this place and thanks to your friend for referring it.

Feel free to share what you've learned with us.

Regards,
Vinstonas

13 Aug 2009, 15:09

Welcome mate! :)

Whatever your point of view don't feel shy about sharing it.

Cheers!

13 Aug 2009, 20:39

Welcome!
Post a reply