View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello From Syracuse, NY

Introduce yourself here!

Hello From Syracuse, NY

Postby Steve Zalewski » 02 May 2013, 06:00

May 1, 2013

Hello Everyone, my name is Steve Zalewski, I live in Syracuse, NY and I have had an intensive interest in HIGH LEVEL SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION OF THE UFO PHENOMENON. I also knew the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek.

I make use of extensive critical thinking skills and my research has been done so well that I was asked to speak to the Cornell University UFO Awareness Group at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. I'm also the founder of a SCHOLARLY, SCIENTIFIC, AND CRITICALLY ASSEMBLED UFO DATA COLLECTION, at Onondaga Community College in Syracuse, NY.

Sadly, the Cornell UFO Awareness Group folded in 1995, after it's adviser Dr. W. Reid Thompson of the Center For Radiophysics and Space Research became ill with cancer and Reid passed away on April 22, 1996. Reid has my GREATEST RESPECT for having the guts and courage to conduct research into the UFO Phenomenon in a high level scientific manner. In addition, Reid was Carl Sagan's research assistant. The other cause of Cornell's UFO Awareness Group folding was that there was no other student in Cornell Space Science at the time who was willing to apply for funding from the Cornell University Student Government.

My hat's off to you Reid, for having the courage and guts to study the UFO phenomenon in an objective scientific fashion, your spirit as a scientist who was curious about UFOs is admirable since many other scientists ridicule UFOs without doing any research into the UFO phenomenon at all. I miss you greatly Reid.

Steve Zalewski
Syracuse, NY
Last edited by Steve Zalewski on 24 Jul 2013, 05:38, edited 4 times in total.
Steve Zalewski

Re: Hello From Syracuse, NY

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 May 2013, 06:20

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself