View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello World

Introduce yourself here!

Hello World

Postby TruthJunkie » 16 Apr 2013, 09:24

After spending 2 years navigating Skeptic and Skeptic Inquirer and studying the skeptic movement I find it immensely pleasurable to find this site up and running. The last time I was skeptical of spiritual and energetic phenomenon was in 1987 when at 27 I decided to train as a psychic. As charged as that term is what I gained from the experience is beyond measure. I have been engaged in research, training, and practice over the last 27 years including training in alternative healing modalities. As it stands I am agnostic for unknowns and first person experienced for the known which include spirit, spiritual contact, and the metaphysical model. I don't have many beliefs. I am here to learn from you and your experiences, how you came to know this higher knowledge, the challenges we face, and whatever I can share from my own personal experiences. I have had 1:1 training with guides I once shared air with in the late 80's when they had bodies. I was provided years of daily demonstrations of the effects of spirit relating to the human incarnation. I liken my experience to scheduled psychosis, guided poltergeist, etc. Truly phenomenal first person experiences. I have also researched UFO's and have had 3 magnificent sightings and many other phenomenal experiences. I have also been trained to have a keen eye and skeptical mind regarding claims that have falsely flourished in different circles.
TruthJunkie

Re: Hello World

Postby TruthJunkie » 16 Apr 2013, 14:01

I want to add that I have been in electronics for over 30 years. I am an embedded systems engineer. I have worked on a variety of systems including ultrasound, scanners, e-beam inspection, industrial controls, test and measurement, and audio.
TruthJunkie

Re: Hello World

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Apr 2013, 05:40

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself