[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Winston, free distance healing : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi Winston, free distance healing

Introduce yourself here!

Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby linda lta » 25 Jul 2012, 01:25

Hi Winston,

I believe you are a truly good person and that you are fighting for the world to be a better place. Unlike the skeptics whom I consider to be truly evil and whom I consider to be striving for the misery in the world to increase.

I really like your points of view and everything you write.
My goal in life is about the same as yours. I am concerned about the misery in the world and I am striving for the world to be a better place. Only, I have very strong psychic abilities and I have developed a psychic therapy that can solve a lot of misery and that can fundamentally change a person. So, for example, if I treated a skeptic from a distance with LTA (he wouldn’t even have to know), I could change him from being an evil person into being a good person; I could change him from being a person with rigid and fanatic viewpoints into a rational and objective thinking person.

If you had my abilities, you would be able to do much more for the world than you can do now. If you had less blockages (we all have a lot of blockages), you would be able to reach much more in what you are striving for than what you can reach now.
The abilities I have can be acquired through years of LTA distance therapy. I’d like you to have my gifts so that there is one more person in the world that has abilities that can really make a difference.
Therefore I am proposing you to give you free distance treatment for years on end to release you from your blockages so that you can have more success in what you are striving for, and to obtain the gifts I have.

You can read the viewpoints of LTA about the soul, the human being and the subconscious mind in my book. There are example treatments on my website.
Book: http://ltapersonalgrowth.com/lta-person ... ew-on-man/
Example treatments: http://ltapersonalgrowth.com/lta-filmed-treatment/
Some more examples: http://ltapersonalgrowth.com/examples-2/

My email: linda.evans (at) zeelandnet.nl

Excerpt from my book (“Man and animal, victims of their subconscious mind, and the way to freedom”).

“LTA believes that man is a soul in a body. The soul leaves the body when a person dies and incarnates into another body. The soul is kept prisoner in an eternal cycle of reincarnation from where it can’t escape. More or less the same things occur in various lives due to the patterns. Eternal reincarnation is completely pointless and it happens beyond the free will. The soul is eternal, both in the past and in the future and it wasn’t created by a god. There is no higher power above man or other creatures in the universe. Several souls simultaneously incarnate into the same body. The various souls are incarnated as from the conception onwards, throughout the months of pregnancy and in the first months of life. More souls may get attached to the body in the course of life and they often exert a negative influence.

The soul or the conscious mind in man and animal is surrounded by the subconscious mind that is situated around the person in the form of matter, energies and sub-souls. I call the matter ‘the programme’ or the negative subconscious mind or ‘the patterns’. The energies and the sub-souls are the positive subconscious mind. This subconscious mind stretches out very far around people and parts of it can be found beyond the dimensions of our planet.
The programme or the matter around the soul is evil, and it is the cause of the negative behaviour of people and of suffering in the world. The programme is located in and around the body.
Positive behaviour, success, talents, intelligence, the right truth, good health and everything that is positive in the world are the result of the energies and the sub-souls. For example, someone who has the ability to understand the viewpoints of everyone in a group of people and to think from each person’s perspective, acts on the basis of energies. Someone who can only see things from his own perspective, acts on the basis of a pattern.

The programme around people is made up of millions of different patterns that have their origin in times long past. They have continued to accumulate in the course of times, and consequently each pattern consists of a vast number of layers. The basis of the very deepest patterns was formed an eternity ago. The patterns manifest themselves in the course of the various lives and continue to cause the same problems time and again. They suppress the free will. The choices we make, our thinking and our acting are mainly the result of the patterns and not of the free will.”
linda lta

Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby ProfWag » 25 Jul 2012, 01:41

ProfWag

Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby Arouet » 25 Jul 2012, 02:10

I am a skeptic and therefore by definition evil. I would appreciate being made good. Thanks in advance Linda.
Arouet

Example treatment for the skeptics

Postby linda lta » 25 Jul 2012, 02:38

I am looking for candidates for my example treatments, for all kinds of problems and diseases. In the case of a skeptic, the treatment would be done for changing his belief system and his morality, and possibly for acquiring psychic abilities, among other things.

If you apply to be a candidate, you have to fill out an extensive quesitonnaire to start with.
http://ltapersonalgrowth.com/questionnaire/
Then you have to make a video of half a minute so that I know who you are. In your case, because I would be skeptical of your good intentions towards me, I would provide the text to say on the video, and I would try to feel your intentions on the video and if it's really you on the video.

Then I will perform a test treatment of 20 hours of distance therapy. If there is no change in 20 hours, then you react too slowly to the therapy (I can always change things but in some people it takes more time than in others, for the example treatment I must have a person who reacts well).

In case you react too slowly and the example treatment can't go ahead, another skeptic can present himself for the example treatment.

After the test-treament, the answers to the questionnaire are presented on my site, with your identity and an introductory video of yourself wherein you mention the most important issues that will be treated. Possibly I will ask you to make a video about the first results.
And then the distance treatment continues, and there will be reports of results on the site every two to three months.

In the case of a skeptic, however, I think we will never get further than the test-treatment, because no skeptic will be willing to admit results.
They will always say that there is no result, so I don't see how I can possibly prove my psychic abilities to a skeptic.

I am willing to treat people on a double blind approach though, if there is genuine and objective interest, and a genuine chance for me, which I doubt there can ever be, because the skeptics don't want anyone to prove anything.
linda lta

Re: Example treatment for the skeptics

Postby ProfWag » 25 Jul 2012, 03:57

ProfWag

Re: Example treatment for the skeptics

Postby ProfWag » 25 Jul 2012, 04:01

ProfWag

skeptics evil beings

Postby linda lta » 25 Jul 2012, 04:40

I know that skeptics are united in a worldwide organisation and have reunions and contacts with each other and apply the same strategies in order to destroy people they want out of their way.
I know some skeptics who are rotten to the core and truly evil. One can assume that if you feel fine to interact with these people, that you are of the same kind.

Of course, if you proved to be an exception and not be truly evil as the bulk of the skeptics are, then I would apologize for having called all skeptics evil.

If you don't want to change your morality, that's fine with me. When I treat people, a lot of things change unexpectedly, and if there's any inmorality present in a person, it changes. A lot of things change when people are being treated with LTA.

I absolutely cannot be believe that there are skeptics who would love it if someone were to prove something. When is something proven? If I treat 10 people for a condition they have had for 10 years, and if I obtain good results, so that the condition is not there anymore, I know for a skeptic that is not proof. So what is proof then?
linda lta

Re: skeptics evil beings

Postby ProfWag » 25 Jul 2012, 05:15

ProfWag

proof

Postby linda lta » 25 Jul 2012, 12:36

well, you can start with having a look at the following example treatment:
http://ltapersonalgrowth.com/eve-brussels-belgium/

somebody who's had chronic inflammation of the sinuses for 10 years and 2 operations, with no change.
she was in lot of pain and the condition was bad when I started the treatment a few months ago.
her illness has improved a lot in a few months time.
the condition will be fully cured with more time.

if I treat other people for this illness, I will also be able to change it.
is this proof?
of course it isn't, not for a skeptic, I know.
linda lta

True identity

Postby linda lta » 25 Jul 2012, 18:20

Why don't you let me know your true identity?
You can send me a video of half a minute, wherein you say: "Hi, Linda, I am xxxx, I have good intentions towards you and I am really interested in investigating the paranormal. I am genuinely interested in finding the truth about the paranormal."

I will be able to feel your real intentions towards me in this video. As things are now, I do not trust you, and if you cannot send me this video then I do not want to continue this conversation.
linda lta

Re: True identity

Postby ProfWag » 25 Jul 2012, 18:25

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 25 Jul 2012, 23:36

Arouet

Video

Postby linda lta » 26 Jul 2012, 02:27

I know that the skeptics are interconnected on a worldwide level and that they use the same strategies everywhere to slander and destroy people. So how can you possibly think I would trust you?
If it was not true that the skeptics are the same everywhere, why would there be this American site that calls to unite against the skeptics?

In case you are not evil like the skeptics I know, then I do apologize. However I cannot know if you have good intentions towards me, if I do not receive a video. You have my word of honour that I will not use the video to hurt you in any way. I will not divulge your identity and I will not put the video on the internet.
I could do with a video wherein you do not say who you are, if I see you and you say the text I have asked you to say, I will know for sure what kind of person you are and if you have good or bad intentions towards me.

If you have truly good intentions, I am willing to treat dozens of people from a distance if necessary, if that could help to convince you or the scientific community of the extraordinary value of what I am doing and if that would result in a further interest to research my therapy.
Last edited by linda lta on 26 Jul 2012, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
linda lta

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Jul 2012, 02:35

NinjaPuppy

Belgium backward country, abuse of human rights

Postby linda lta » 26 Jul 2012, 17:40

in many ways, Belgium is an advanced country. It was the second country in the world to legalize euthanasia and homo marriages, after The Netherlands. On the other hand, where alternative medicine is concerned, it is a backward country. The reason for this is that the medical establishment is very powerful and pulls the threads in Belgium. On a regular basis, doctors who practice some kind of alternative therapy or alternative therapists like myself are being suspended and convicted of 'illegal practice of medicine'. For a doctor, showing interest in an alternative method is enough to get suspended.

To give a few examples of the backwardness in Belgium. A center for spiritual growth and meditation applied for subsidies from the government. They got a letter from the government that said that their application was being denied. Because of the practices they applied like meditation, their center was being considered to be a sect, and sects in Belgium cannot be subsidized.

A therapist who practised Bachflowers was convicted of "illegal practice of medicine". She had to pay five years of income to the state, she got a prison sentence of 4 months and a fine of 5000 euros. A second therapist who sometimes referred people to her got a prison sentence of 4 months and a fine of 5000 euros.

The Netherlands is considered to be a liberal country. But things are changing there too. I read an article on the internet about a doctor (general practitionar) being persecuted for having said that it is not necessary to administer the flu vaccin. And I read an article on the internet about the ministry of healh wanting to forbid the sale of homeopathy in pharmacies and shops.

Democracy is gone, we are going back to dictatorship. The dictatorship of the medical establishment of which the skeptics are a part.
linda lta

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself