[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Omega Chaos here : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hi Omega Chaos here

23 Sep 2010, 00:18

Hi,I,m Omega Chaos and I consider myself an alternative researcher.My subjects of interest are New World Order,Atlantis and Alternative history,Ancient Aliens,Goddess Tradition etc.I also don,t like these pseudo-skeptic types.Michael Shermer,James Randi etc.They mostly just attack alternative ideas and ridicule them.it,s good to be skeptical,and you kinda have to be,but you have to research everything and then make your own conclusions,because truth is not set in stone.

Re: Hi Omega Chaos here

23 Sep 2010, 07:09

Hello Omega I'm new here too although I haven't managed to post anything since my intro.
I eventually got the gist of your post and you do indeed have a wide range of topics to discuss. So where to begin? How about Atlantis.
A fabulous story indeed, penned by Plato around 2370 years ago if I'm correct. I would dearly love for this story to be true, but to be honest I have never found the time or inclination to look into it in any depth other than to find the most popular consensus seems to be that is is just what it says on the label. It's a story. I've had a few cursory forays into the various alternative hypotheses regarding Atlantis, and I had to give up. The reason being, I couldn't find any sort of collective view as to where the place actually was/is. So perhaps I'm missing something and maybe you could give me a few pointers as to further research.

Now as to Michael Shermer and James Randi. Well let's discuss Shermer, if for no other reason than he's far more handsome than Randi. At this stage I'll offer no personal opinion of Shermer other than to say I'm somewhat nonplussed as to why you would label the man a pseudo-skeptic, whatever that term means.
Seemingly you've put far more effort into researching these issues than I have, so would you be so kind as to highlight a specific point of view of his that warrants such blanket condemnation.
Now I'm not saying the man isn't a twat, it's just that I feel he should be given a fair trial before we hang him. :o

Once again welcome and best regards.

23 Sep 2010, 10:31

Welcome Omega Chaos.

I love such topics too. How did you find us? Is that you in the avatar?

Have you seen any NWO films on YouTube? There are so many of them now. They consist of either ones produced with Christian themes or New Age type themes.

23 Sep 2010, 10:34

23 Sep 2010, 10:46

23 Sep 2010, 19:19

Welcome Omega Chaos and Rizla!

23 Sep 2010, 22:42

24 Sep 2010, 05:27

Last edited by RIZLA on 24 Sep 2010, 06:21, edited 1 time in total.

24 Sep 2010, 06:00

24 Sep 2010, 06:24

24 Sep 2010, 06:31

24 Sep 2010, 06:43

24 Sep 2010, 07:12

Post a reply