[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi all, this is Eteponge. : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi all, this is Eteponge.

Introduce yourself here!

Hi all, this is Eteponge.

Postby Eteponge » 06 Jun 2009, 13:46

Hi all. I received a message on my YouTube account from Winston telling me about SCEPCOP and inviting me over here. I told Winston I would probably be too busy during the next few months to join SCEPCOP, but I still want to contribute to the forums here.

For those unaware, I'm the guy who made the "Near Death Experiences: An Indepth Examination" video on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJXUi-z3Oc

Which is a shorter version of the indepth article I wrote on NDEs titled "Near Death Experiences / Out Of Body Experiences: An Indepth Examination of Veridical Evidence & The Rebuttal of Common Skeptical Explanations". (Which is a much longer, more indepth version of my NDE video on my YouTube account.) This article can be found online here...

http://eteponge.blogspot.com/2007/09/ne ... -body.html

I'm also known for writing the indepth article on Psychic Detective Dorothy Allison, who was well known in her day, but seems to have been lost to time (she was active and well known in the 1960s to early 1990s, and died in 1999). She had some AMAZINGLY Veridical Cases, including one where a father of a murdered girl followed Dorothy's clues to the very scene where her body was later found by a group of teenagers, over 30 miles away from her home. (The biggest clue of many dead on clues was that her body was near a big rock with the letters MAR written on it in big red letters. He found this rock, with MAR written on it in big red letters, in a marsh area, and her body was a mere *50 yards* from it, in the same area, within sight of the rock. All of the other clues she gave, an abandoned car, marsh area, two church steeples, two sets of smoke stacks, etc, were in plain visible sight of the body as well in addition to the MAR rock, the other clues for this case were likewise dead on.) This indepth article I wrote can be found here...

http://eteponge.blogspot.com/2007/08/ve ... ctive.html - Exploring The Veridical Cases of New Jeresy Housewife and Psychic Detective Dorothy Allison

The third major article I've written is an indepth examination of Reincarnation. Titled, "Examination of the Phenomenon and Research of Reincarnation", it can be found here...

http://eteponge.blogspot.com/2007/09/re ... ation.html

I hope I can contribute well here. Glad to be here. :D
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Re: Hi all, this is Eteponge.

Postby leo100 » 08 Jun 2009, 02:13

Welcome Eteponge :D
leo100

Postby Scepcop » 08 Jun 2009, 09:17

Welcome Eteponge.

Thank you for accepting my invitation here. I loved the content on your NDE proof and arguments video, but if I recall, it had some hard rock or heavy metal music on it, and I never could figure out why so many NDE or paranormal videos on youtube have such music on there, which to me is so annoying that I can't concentrate on watching it. The heavy metal/hard rock stuff sounds so "unspiritual" for a spiritually based presentation.

I will have a look at the articles on your blog and perhaps link them to the home page.

Did you know these psychic detectives? Or NDErs yourself?

I've met Dr. Melvin Morse, the expert on NDE's of children. He spoke at our group in Washington once. He was very eloquent. Here's a picture of me and him below.

How did you get involved in these issues? Was it just intellectual interest or personal experience?

Welcome again,
Winston

Dr Morse and I.jpg
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 09 Jun 2009, 20:56

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Eteponge » 09 Jun 2009, 21:11

Oh, and something very interesting, is I did find a very good medium who was able to relate very specific information to me regarding deceased relatives that he had no way of knowing. And I inquired him if he would like to do some Psychic Detective work with me. So, for the past year and a half or so, on and off, I've brought up a bunch of cases to him of missing persons, unsolved murders, unidentified remains, etc, from as far back as 60 years ago to see what he can tap into. I've got pages and pages of information I've gotten from him written down on a whole bunch of cases, but I haven't moved to actually getting it checked out yet. What's interesting, is in a few cases, where he saw and described the car of the killer, he was shocked that he could actually see the license plate, and gave me the full license plate numbers of the killer's car, even of cases from 25 to 35 years ago that we examined! He was also able to give me full names and backgrounds of some unidentified remains cases that have gone unsolved, from many years back.

However, I don't have permission from him to use his name or the data we've gathered on these cases. But it's very interesting stuff.
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jun 2009, 11:15

Hi Eteponge,

Those are some incredible accounts and experiences you've had. Would make for a great horror movie.

Speaking of horror films, there's one out now that I heard is really really REALLY scary, called "Drag me to hell". Have you seen it? Here's the trailer, it looks way too scary even for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-REviL75zg

At the house I grew up in in Fremont, CA, it was brand new and we were the first residents. However, there were some strange things that happened there occasionally. In the guest room next to mine, I would sometimes hear a loud thud in the middle of the night, but when I went in there, nothing had fallen either in the room or the closet. It was very weird and I couldn't explain it. Can the heat expanding and contracting at night, which does make noises, really make loud thuds as well?

When I was 5, I also remember a pulsating ball of light that floated into my room. It was emanating electronic sounds. That never happened again though. I always wondered if that was real or a dream.

Recently I had a ghost experience in my apartment after the owner's husband passed away. The doorknob turned by itself and snapped back loudly, when I was all alone, right next to me. I was stunned and freaked out. Later, there was a very loud tapping sound in front of me and my girlfriend, right on the wall, as though someone were banging the wall with a stick. She was too scared to sleep there that night so we had to go to her mom's house.

About the psychic detective, why didn't you two publish your data somewhere, like on the web at least? If not, what was the point of doing all that work?

Did you ever ask him/her about what happened to Jimmy Hoffa and where his body is? Or other unexplained mysteries?

More recently, David Carradine, star of "Kung Fu" was found dead in his hotel room in Thailand, with a rope around his neck, hands, and genitals, in the closet. The police there ruled it as a suicide, but his family suspects foul play. Can you ask your psychic detective to look into that as well?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 10 Jun 2009, 12:20

Eteponge

Postby Eteponge » 10 Jun 2009, 13:02

Actually, I think I will ask him next time I talk to him if it's okay if I post some of the clues we've gotten on other specific cases. (I already did on several very well known cases above, those I doubt he'd mind me sharing.) Now might be the right time to get some of this stuff together to show to other people.
Eteponge

Postby Eteponge » 11 Jun 2009, 20:30

Okay, here goes, first round of compiled cases I've done with the Psychic friend of mine (the ones that aren't disorganized that I have have neatly written down in a text file with names and clues together) ...

(Case 1): Brandi Jondell Summers and her younger sister - It was a teenage babysitter. She wanted to protect them from the original father. Killed mother with golf club. The teenage babysitter's family was involved. The teenage babysitter panicked, killed the mother, and that's why the baby was left behind. Someone noticed an argument, but didn't come forward.

Links to this unsolved case:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/s ... randi.html

(Case 2): Keith Dean Fleming - The mastermind was 18 year old, white pick up truck. Blonde hair. Knew his girlfriend, victim only knew *of* him. Hung out at pizza joint not far from where victim disappeared. Daniels is last name. Killers: Sharks imagery, symbolic of groups of teenagers. Surrounded this boy. He was raped. Someone liked his girlfriend, had argument with one of the boy's brother, revenge, over girl mostly. Someone should interview the girl now, current husband is high school sweetheart, it was his brother who was one of them. There is a dog house above where the body is, in someone's backyard. The girlfriend has a connection where the body is buried. She knows now what happened, is afraid.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/f ... keith.html

(Case 3): Tammy Lynn Akers and Angela Rader - They were lesbians. They ran away on their own. The main suspect knew where they went, but didn't tell. They moved to Montana.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/akers_tammy.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rader_angela.html

(Case 4): April Rose Zane - She went to a party with five guys, played strip poker, she got naked, was on drugs, beer, two of them raped and murdered her, threw her out in the woods while she was still alive, but died while out there.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/z/zane_april.html

(Case 5): Jay Calvin Pringle - Body is near an Itallian Resturant, behind the woods.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pringle_jay.html

Now for some unidentified remains cases...

(Case I): Grateful Doe: Some information from case files that the Psychic claims to resolve below -

Unresolved: "A note in his pocket that said: "To Jason, Sorry we had to go. See you around. Caroline O. and Caroline T." The note had a phone number with a 914 prefix on it, but there was no area code."

Psychic Information: His Name: Alex (Alexander) Greer - The Missing Area Code: Area Code 356 - State: NJ (He was there at the grateful dead concert with his boyfriend, the boyfriend was the one named "Jason" in the note, they got separated while there, when he didn't show up later, Jason just went home. The Jason guy's parents were very homophobic and would have flipped out if they knew their son was with Alex, so that's why he never brought up that he had been at the concert with Alex.)

http://www.myspace.com/grateful_doe

(Case II): Unidentified Black Male

Some background on this case: "Police found John Doe in the early morning hours of October 11, 1945, in Jacksonville, Illinois. Unable to communicate, the deaf and mute teenager was labeled “feeble minded” and sentenced by a judge to the Lincoln State School and Colony in Jacksonville. He remained in the Illinois mental health care system for over thirty years and died at the Sharon Oaks Nursing Home in Peoria on November 28, 1993."

Psychic Information:

True Name: James Wilson

Background: Father left in disgust at his son's condition, mother died of a stroke, and so the boy wandered and looked for help, but could find none.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/496umil.html
Eteponge

Postby Eteponge » 12 Jun 2009, 11:45

Oh, I asked my Psychic friend today after I got permission to post some cases, if he had tapped into David Carradine's death, and he told me that he had, and that what he got was that a woman and David Carradine were consensually participating in breath control play during a sex act, but it went too far, and David died from it, and the woman panicked and left. She could be charged with murder if she is caught, even if it was truly accidental, he said.
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jun 2009, 22:43

I've never heard of those other cases. Why doesn't the police or FBI use your psychic friend to work on cases for them? Or to find Osama Bin Laden (if they really are trying to find him)?

I wonder though, if Carradine was with a woman doing all that weird kinky stuff (someone said he was interested in having an NDE while masturbating), how come the hotel staff and their camera don't mention that a woman was in his room?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 12 Jun 2009, 23:02

Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jun 2009, 23:24

Wow. So have you met him in person or talked to him on the phone? Does he sound sincere?

I've met people in my travels who had very bizarre experiences and claims with no proof, yet sounded extremely sincere and honest.

Have you asked him about the JFK Assassination? Or about who Jack the Ripper was?

Does he also do mediumship? If you showed him a picture of deceased relatives, can he give readings about them? If so, could he do one for my girlfriend and try to contact her deceased father?

If he can do stuff like that, maybe he can be like George Anderson and have clients lined up to see him. Anderson is really accurate I heard.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 13 Jun 2009, 01:45

Eteponge

Return to Introduce Yourself