[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Challenge to Scepcop : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

15 Nov 2009, 22:03

15 Nov 2009, 22:06

I am sure that you can probably quote these definitions better than Wikipedia but for those who are reading along at home (lurkers) I wanted to make sure that we had the actual descriptions and definitions spelled out.

16 Nov 2009, 08:19

16 Nov 2009, 19:26

Oh my goodness. A simple statement typed in response to my anger about this whole 9/11 thing is starting to take on a different course than I had intended. Bottom line for me to clarify, I believe that virtually every post Sceopcop has presented as evidence of a conspiracy on 9/11 was not fact-checked prior to posting. I believe that his sources are not valid and many of the people that he uses as a source of information are not experts and probably have an agenda or reason for spreading misinformation. That's really all I meant my my previous post. It's one thing to question something, which I encourage, but once the answer is shown, then one should move on to something else rather than twist and turn it to fit a belief.

16 Nov 2009, 21:20

16 Nov 2009, 22:09

16 Nov 2009, 22:47

No offense taken Ninja. How could I get upset with you?
It's these other posts that people may stumble upon and with just one side of a topic shown, wouldn't be aware of the rest of the story. On a topic like 9/11, it's vitally important that people look at all sides of a story, and not just a youtube video from a potentially unreliable source, and make up their own minds to answer any questions they may have.

18 Nov 2009, 02:39

so is there´s gonna be a time limit for this?

i wonder how scescop plans to battle shermer (or anyone) at dragoncon
is his plan just to say a lot of random $%·"· and quote his own antiskepticism manifesto?

thats gonna be uglier than the Texas chainsaw massacre...

18 Nov 2009, 02:52

18 Nov 2009, 06:13

Not to derail this topic but I recently heard an interview with Shermer on 'Ghost Divas' and that man is really good on his feet. I was going to post a link but the first 20+ minutes of this show has nothing to do with Shermer and I never got to listen all the way through, so it wasn't fully tested for accuracy. :lol:

19 Nov 2009, 05:33

Since Scepcop's back in this thread again (but who knows for how long), I thought I should bump this up in case he missed it. Still waiting and we're on day 10 for him to counter my claim that he posts false and misleading information.

19 Nov 2009, 05:56

scescop???? scescooooop???

19 Nov 2009, 19:38

23 Nov 2009, 06:39

ciscop you constantly crack me up. thanks

24 Nov 2009, 06:09

Post a reply