Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
20 Aug 2012, 22:03
Spring of 2003. I spoke with Donn several times by phone too.
20 Aug 2012, 22:46
If memory serves as being correct. Donn served in the Army going back to the South East Asian days in the late forties. Specifically, the "Ledo" road from Indian to Burma. Donn saw first hand the beginnings of the opium trail which hooked many GIs on heroin during the Vietnam war.
I'm sure you can Google Grand Pre and find his background. Donn was truly the salt of the earth.
20 Aug 2012, 23:20
ProfWag. Why don't you see if you can find Donn's DD-214 form. Also, I went and looked through Donn's books, again. There are letters and pictures of Donn in service of the United States. Get his books "Barbarians Inside the Gates."
21 Aug 2012, 02:31
Before you move on, maybe I can help you nail down Donn's past military service. You were in the military for 24 years, correct. You may be able to reach out to people who might have served with Donn or know of him. Here's a list for starters:
1) Mr. R. Grand Pre, Office of The Assistant Secretary of Defense, International Security Affairs, Washington D.C., 20301. I got this address from a June 17, 1970 from Harry S. Truman to Donn.
2) Donn was with the 25th Infantry Division, Munsan-ni, Korea, 1953.
3)Donn was also with the "Wolfhounds" in Korea, 1953.
4) Donn (Major-U.S. Army Reserve) was appointed to the civilian head of the Standardization Office. Photo of Donn with Major Anne Cummings, chief of Public Relations, Department of Army. Donn was present at the ABC Standardization Reception held at the Officers Club, For Myer, Virginia, January 8, 1959.
5) Letter to Donn from General Harold K. Johnson, United States Army, Chief of Staff, August 10, 1964.
6) Picture of Donn (Deputy Chief International Division) with General Tradeau, Chief Research & Development, Colonel Yates and his wife, Chief Atomic Division, Ft. Myer, 1962.
7) Colonel Donn Grand Pre, Commander, Special Troops, U.S. Army Reserve, Washington, D.C., July 7, 1971. This is a photo.
8) Letter from United State Senator George Allen, February 11, 2003 to Donn
9) Letter from Henry H. Shelton, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Donn on March 19, 1999. Shelton address Donn as Colonel.
10) letter to Donn from H. J. McChrystal, Jr., Office of the Secretary of Defense (International Security Affairs), Washington, D. C., 22301.
11) Letter to Donn from Stanley A. McChrystal, Major General, USA, Vice Director for Operations (J-3), April 21, 2003.
12) Letter to Donn from Robert R. Ivany, Major General, U.S. Army - Commandant, U.S. Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, 122 Forbes Avenue, Carlise, Pennsylvania, 17013-5210. Letter dated October 6, 2000
13) Letter to Donn from William M. Steele, Major General, U.S. Army, Commanding. Letter dated January 18, 1994.
14) Letter to Donn from C. A. H. Waller, Lieutenant General, U.S. Army. Letter dated August 20, 1991.
15) Letter from "The American Cause" from Angela "Bay" Buchanan (Patrick Buchanan's wife) to Donn. Call 1-800-65CAUSE (If still in service). Pat Buchanan was/is Chairman. Letter dated June 22, 1994.
16) Letter from Shelton E. Lollis to Lt. Gen. James G. Kalergis, Commanding General, First U. S. Army, Fort Mead, Maryland, 20755 regarding to Donn Grand Pre. Letter dated September 17, 1974
17) Letter from Don A. Wilkinson, Colonel, QMC, Commandant, Department of the Army, United States Army Logistics Management Center, Fort Lee, Virginia, 23801 to Lieutenent General Howard M. Fish, Director, Defense Security Assistance Agency, Room 4E837, Pentagon, Washington D.C., 20301 in reference to Donn Grand Pre. Letter was dated August 19, 1975.
18) Letter from Theodore H. Andrews, Brigadier General, GS, Acting Deputy Chief of Staff for Individual Training to the Secretary of Defense, International Security Affairs (Military Assistance and Sales), Room 4B682, Pentagon, Washington D.C., 20301. The letter was about Donn in regards to a presentation he had done. Letter is dated December 1, 1969.
19) Letter to Donn at Assistant Secretary of Defense for Manpower and Organization, Washington D. C., 2031 from Dean Acheson. Letter is dated May 29, 1968,
20) Letter to Donn Grand Pre From Melvin R. Laird, Senior Counsellor: National and International Affairs. Letter dated March 21, 1979.
21) Letter from Bill Clements (From the office of The Deputy Secretary Of Defense, Washington D.C., 20301 to Director Defense Security Assistance Agency regarding Donn Grand Pre. Letter dated May 23, 1973.
22) Letter to Donn Grand Pre from Patrick J. Buchanan, White House Special Consultant to the President. Letter dated November 8, 1973.
21 Aug 2012, 04:48
Thank you Misha. Further research this afternoon into his death records shows he was buried at a National Cemetary which requires military service. I'm hip that he was in the military, though probably Guard or Reserve which would explain his on again/off again use of his rank.
I would love to see that letter you reference above from General Shelton to him. I read that General Shelton (one of my former COs) states he doesn't remember Colonel Grandpre.
21 Aug 2012, 18:50
Try this number, ProWag. I see no harm in posting the late colonel's number. Donn used this number to send out his books. If this number is still working you'll probably get Donn's wife Ursula or his daughter Doneva. I might also add that his son Kevin might pick up also. Order the books, ProfWag. The General Shelton letter is in Book III called Rattler's Revenge.
[Phone # Removed By Moderator]
22 Aug 2012, 20:15
Misha - We don't advocate the posting of personal information. Especially information of a third party without their permission.
23 Aug 2012, 01:23
No problem, NinjaPuppy. Though, Keep in mind that the number has been advertised in the "American Free Press." Please call them if you need a confirmation.
18 Sep 2012, 19:27
Common sense questions for anti-conspiracy people to ask themselves:
If fire can demolish skyscrapers in a few hours, then why do demolition companies need 2 or 3 months to rig it with explosives to destroy it? Wouldn't fire put demolition companies out of business?
Buildings don't have zero resistance. If they did, the roof above you would collapse on you right now. Yet the WTC and Building 7 had near zero resistance. The government can't explain that. So they avoid such questions and call you crazy if you ask them. You aren't supposed to think about stuff like that. You are supposed to only care about the basketball game and whatever shit the mainstream media talk about. Thinking is not normal. Truth is whatever authority tells you and whatever others repeat. That's all you're supposed to know.
Next time you're on an airline, turn on your cell phone, look at the zero signal strength on your phone display, and ask yourself "If this plane were hijacked, could I make calls to my loved ones from my cell phone, as the official story claims you can?" Better yet, ask the flight attendant, "Excuse me, if my cell phone can't get any signals on this plane, then how were the passengers on the airlines on 9/11 able to make calls?" and watch their face look shocked at such a logical question that is taboo to ask.
Always remember this: Authority is not truth. Truth is the Authority.