[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JFK 50TH Anniversary : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 12 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK 50TH Anniversary

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jun 2014, 17:49

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Jun 2014, 21:14

SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 27 Jul 2014, 13:24

Check out this new documentary called "Agent Oswald: The CIA Patsy". It was made by the Dark Journalist and is very good. It features many clips from people who knew Oswald and from government insiders and assassination researchers, which attest to Oswald being a CIA agent framed for the murder of President Kennedy. The last part about Oswald's body after it was exhumed years later and what his mortician Paul Groody discovered about it, will run a chill up your spine!

Have any of you listened to the full one hour radio interview with Lee Harvey Oswald from August, 1963, after he was arrested for getting into a fight while distributing flyers for the "Fair Play For Cuba Committee"?

I just listened to it. It's very interesting. Oswald comes across as very intelligent and level headed. It's very interesting to hear him and get a sense of his personality. He was very articulate and good with words for a 24 year old. He makes a lot of sense too, and doesn't sound like a lone nut who is violent and unstable, as the government claims. (But then again, Mark David Chapman, the assassin who killed John Lennon, also sounded very sane and rational in his interviews as well) Listen to it and let me know what you think. There are two interviews of Oswald. The first one is 40 min and the second one is 20 min. Here is the link:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 Jul 2014, 15:46

I think I posted those two earlier, Winston! anyhow... I agree with what you say in exactly the same vein. He had most likely been sheep-dipped and filmed as a communist sympathiser in the little film he made. similarly with sending pics of himself to the paper supposedly holding guns and a current newspaper. I think he was a bit stupid too, tho, he should have realised he was being used as a patsy when asked to do those things -- but he thought he was forging a post-Marines career as some sort of CIA spook, and just did as he was told. he probably had no idea about the complete lack of loyalty and the expediency of his masters. even james files had CIA contracts out on his life in the end, and numerous other people associated with the op were murdered soon afterwards.

I agree also about the Mark Chapman/John Lennon thing, there are some who say Chapman was some sort of set-up to silence Lennon and the peace movement also, in a period of organised assassinations designed to look like a string of crazed lone gunmen. Funnily enough that sort of thing seems to have mostly stopped now, even as more Americans are more crazily armed than ever! Which observation also tends to lend weight to the notion that they were planned by a central group -- they kind of thrashed that 'lone gunman' MO to death for a while -- but maybe they even eventually had some ethical qualms about using that method over and over -- but then again, they expediently set up 9/11 and went to a great deal of trouble there, so forget the ethics about individual lives. I do wonder about Chapman and his current intelligence and lucidity though. I also sometimes wonder if jailed 'patsies' are actually in jail or just wheeled in and then let out the back door later to their quiet freedom, but that might be a suspicion too far.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 28 Jul 2014, 04:32

SydneyPSIder,
Yeah I agree. Some of these patsies like Chapman could just be actors and not really even in jail. Whenever you see him, he doesn't look like he's suffering in any way. Maybe Charles Manson isn't really in jail either. lol

Yeah they no longer use lone nut patsies to take out people anymore. Maybe they don't have to because they have more sophisticated ways of killing people now. Many Hollywood celebrities seem to die in Illuminati occult sacrifices, such as Heath Ledger for instance.

Or, perhaps they don't need to because their mind control techniques and mass pacification methods, are good enough now to the point where they no longer fear dissent or revolution. You see, people nowadays are too self-absorbed and live on their own iphones and smart phones. So they are easily pacified. Thus, the government no longer worries about revolutions anymore, because people are too self-absorbed and selfish to go out and start revolutions. Also, the GMO foods, vaccines, fluoride water, etc. all serve to keep people dumbed down, zombie-like, weak and passive too. They have so many ways to keep people passive and pre-occupied now.

I think this is why they now allow people like Alex Jones and David Icke to talk publicly all they want. People are too dumbed down, segregated and living in fear to be a threat. Long ago, the ruling elite would not have allowed people like Alex Jones and David Icke to speak publicly. But now, with the population zombied out, they no longer care and no longer fear mass revolution. Their mind control techniques are so sophisticated that they no longer fear revolutionaries. They probably figure that zombie-fying the population is a lot better than constantly having to silence every public figure who becomes a threat to them with a lone nut patsy.

Did you listen to the Oswald interview above? What did you think of it? Doesn't he sound like a sane level-headed person?

Speaking of Oswald, there are so many unanswered questions and mysteries about him that no one can figure out. So let's think outside the box for a moment.

What if Oswald was just an actor too? Maybe Oswald's assassination was staged too? Did you see the video clip of Oswald's assassination? I've seen it many times and something about it seems staged. How is it that immediately after Oswald's assassination, an ambulance pulls up as though it were waiting to pick Oswald up? The whole scene seems staged and rehearsed somehow. I can't prove it. It's just a feeling.

Also, when Ruby shoots Oswald, you do not see any smoke from his gun, nor any blood on Oswald, which is very strange. Watch the clip again and see what I mean.

Furthermore, there were many people impersonating Oswald, so we can't even be sure what happened to the original Oswald, or if the one on TV was even the real Oswald. Or if Oswald is just a fictional creation with actors.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 28 Jul 2014, 06:47

The notion of Oswald faking his death is a novel one, and even quite possible and achievable! I believe they exhumed his corpse due to such an enquiry many years later, I'm a bit sketchy on the details now. They'd probably retire him to South America somewhere and give him plastic surgery or some other such fantastical thing I suppose. Or maybe, more probably, they just killed him and had the ambulance waiting nearby because they knew it was going to happen AND possibly bump him off in the ambulance too to make sure if necessary -- much as seemed to happen to Lady Di. I mean, they killed their own president here and needed to cover it up, it's not something where you want to get found out. Remember Jack Ruby ended up in jail and died of cancer, unless that was another situation where he was released -- which would require more plastic surgery or living in isolation somewhere. I suspect they just threw those guys under a bus, they certainly killed a few others at the same time who knew something, and didn't spare their prime assassin either. These scenarios of faked deaths are Marvel and DC comics material...
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 05 Aug 2014, 19:16

SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 07 Aug 2014, 19:39

Do you guys ever go back and re-read what you wrote with a critical mind? Sometimes the theories you come up with just really crack me up.
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 07 Aug 2014, 20:34

http://rense.com/general70/connol.htm

Connally Admitted Supporting JFK Coverup
Is Deception The Best Way To Serve One's Country?

By Doug Thompson
Capitol Hill Blue
3-29-6

The handwritten note lay in the bottom drawer of my old rolltop desk, one I bought for $50 in a junk store in Richmond, VA, 39 years ago. "Dear Doug & Amy," it read. "Thanks for dinner and for listening." The signature was a bold "John" and the letterhead on the note simply said "John B. Connally" and was dated July 14, 1982. I met John Connally on a TWA flight from Kansas City to Albuquerque earlier that year. The former governor of Texas, the man who took one of the bullets from the assassination that killed President John F. Kenney, was headed to Santa Fe to buy a house. The meeting wasn't an accident. The flight originated in Washington and I sat in the front row of the economy cabin. During a stop in Kansas City, I saw Connally get on the plane and settle into a first class seat so I walked off the plane and upgraded to a first class seat right ahead of the governor. I not only wanted to meet the man who was with Kennedy on that day in Dallas in 1963 but, as the communications director for the re-election campaign of Congressman Manuel Lujan of New Mexico, I thought he might be willing to help out on what was a tough campaign. When the plane was in the air, I introduced myself and said I was working on Lujan's campaign. Connally's face lit up and he invited me to move to the empty seat next to him. "How is Manuel? Is there anything I can do to help?" By the time we landed in Albuquerque, Connally had agreed to do a fundraiser for Lujan. A month later, he flew back into New Mexico where Amy and I picked him up for the fundraiser. Afterwards, we took him to dinner. Connally was both gracious and charming and told us many stories about Texas politics. As the evening wore on and the multiple bourbon and branch waters took their effect, he started talking about November 22, 1963, in Dallas. Connally's mood darkened as he talked about Dallas. When the bullet hit him, he said he felt like he had been kicked in the ribs and couldn't breathe. He spoke kindly of Jackie Kennedy and said he admired both her bravery and composure. I had to ask. We took him back to catch a late flight to Texas. He shook my hand, kissed Amy on the cheek and walked up the ramp to the plane. We saw Connally and his wife a couple of more times when they came to New Mexico but he sold his house a few years later as part of a bankruptcy settlement. He died in 1993 and, I believe, never spoke publicly about how he doubted the findings of the Warren Commission. Connnally's note serves as yet another reminder that in our Democratic Republic, or what's left of it, few things are seldom as they seem. Like him, I never accepted the findings of the Warren Commission. Too many illogical conclusions. John Kennedy's death, and the doubts that surround it to this day, marked the beginning of the end of America's idealism. The cynicism grew with the lies of Vietnam and the senseless deaths of too many thousands of young Americans in a war that never should have been fought. Doubts about the integrity of those we elect as our leaders festers today as this country finds itself embroiled in another senseless war based on too many lies. John Connally felt he served his country best by concealing his doubts about the Warren Commission's whitewash but his silence may have contributed to the growing perception that our elected leaders can rewrite history to fit their political agendas. Had Connally spoken out, as a high-ranking political figure with doubts about the "official" version of what happened, it might have sent a signal that Americans deserve the truth from their government, even when that truth hurts.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Aug 2014, 12:52

SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2014, 00:14

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2014, 01:11

Check out this taped phone conversation between LBJ and Hoover about Oswald and the JFK Assassination. What do you think? Why was this taped? Notice in it, that Hoover said that JFK was the one who asked for the limo top to be removed and that Presidential limos ought to be bullet proof.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 16 Aug 2014, 20:59

SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 23 Aug 2014, 20:49

There are some things I don't get about the JFK assassination plot. I was wondering if anyone could answer them.

Many conspiracy researchers claim that Governor Connally must have been in on the JFK assassination conspiracy. But if that's so, then how do you explain the following?

1. If Connally knew that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dallas that day, why would he sit right in front of him? No one would sit anywhere near a man whom he knew would be shot at from multiple angles. Would you?

2. In several interviews, Connally said that the bullet that hit him was NOT the same one that hit Kennedy. In doing so, he contradicted the single bullet theory and the Warren Report. Why would he do that if he was in on the plot? Shouldn't he have said something that would support the single bullet theory?

Also, there seems to be some plotholes in the assassination plan that I don't understand:

1. Why would the conspirators frame Oswald with a cheap rifle that was used in the 1940's and outdated by 20 years? Why didn't they frame him with a more modern and higher quality rifle to make his alleged shooting more plausible?

2. How did the conspirators know that JFK would ask the limo top to be removed that day? Hoover said that JFK was the one who wanted the limo top removed. Is that true? If so, how did they know that he would do that? What if JFK had asked the limo top to be put over the limo? What would the conspirators have done then?

3. Why did LBJ say before he died that he was not sure that the Warren Commission got it right? If he was one of the masterminds behind it, why would he have doubts about the lone gunman theory? Why did he say that?

4. Also, listen to this 20 min conversation between LBJ and Hoover. They are talking about Oswald and his guilt. If they are both conspirators and part of the plot, and therefore know the truth, why would they be talking on the phone like this? And why was it taped? What was the purpose of the conversation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1E7pivtss

Does anyone know the answers to these?

Thanks.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Aug 2014, 22:20

SydneyPSIder

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups