[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Boston Bombings Discussion : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Boston Bombings Discussion

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

The Boston Bombings Discussion

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 06:01

First, please allow me to say that it sickens me to my core that I have to discuss this topic. The thought that anyone thinks that this was not as a result of the Tsarnaev Brothers planting pressure cookers disgusts me as much as anyone who believes that it wasn't Al Quaeda who flew planes into those buildings. However, as it has been so eloquently pointed out to me, I need to keep an open mind and take a serious look at the evidence, ask the questions, and then make a decision. So, I'll do it with as much of an open mind as I possibly can.

This subject was started from another topic that began to discuss the Bombings so I believe it deserves its own place. One of the posts ended with Misha asking several questions. It is from the below comment that I'll begin to look at the evidence:

ProfWag,

If you had read Dave's Boston Bombing thread you will see he used the exact CNN clip which you provided. Yes, Dave addresses the damage to buildings. We have been told by the authorities this was a pressure cooker loaded with nails and ball bearings, correct? Now show me the pitted buildings, snow fence and advertising tarp of such damage. As the CNN clip rightly points out that these two bombs at Boston were NON-DIRECTIONAL devices. That means the shrapnel goes everywhere. Again, show me the damage to structures other than the victims (Glass doesn't count). In fact, why was the glass blown OUT from the building when the device was exploded by or near the street? Take a look at the pictures, please. Why didn't others in the vicinity not hit by projectiles moving 2000 feet per second? Furthermore, since when do bombs only take of Legs? What about arms or hands? Since when do bombs not blow people's genitalia off? Why do all the victims have their LEG pants shredded and not their pants (groin area) shredded and missing? Why didn't the attending physicians not have squirting blood all over them? These are just questions.....
ProfWag

Re: The Boston Bombings Discussion

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 06:05

I should also point towards the reference Misha posted that kind of began this discussion: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 06:20

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 06:44

Question #1 from Misha that I will attempt to answer: "show me the damage to structures other than the victims (Glass doesn't count)."
First, I'm not sure why glass doesn't count, but okay, I'll go with it. I'm afraid I have a question for you before I attempt this answer. What do you think would happen to a concrete, brick, and steel building from a pressure cooker filled with nails and BBs? And, if I may ask another question, what experiment did Dave do to determine the extend of damage that should be expected from this type of bomb and building. Again, let's try to keep the questions and answers on track, even if that means we won't finish this tonight, tomorrow, or even a week from now.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 07:34

ProfWag

Postby Misha » 23 Jul 2013, 14:11

Misha

Postby really? » 23 Jul 2013, 19:19

I've not much to say on this yet except two comments. Firstly. I hope this new CT can be exposed for the silliness that it is so it can be stopped on the web. Secondly. Why, when people prone to ct's cite forensic anomalies always conclude there's more to the story then what happened?
really?

Postby ProfWag » 23 Jul 2013, 19:37

ProfWag

Postby Misha » 23 Jul 2013, 23:33

This is a projection of the worst magnitude by you. I did not criticize you. I merely asked a question of why you did not address them? Also, you don't have to be psychic but you also do not have to be disingenuous either. ProfWag, you did not even acknowledge the rest of the points. You cherry picked above all others because it was the safest to discredit in your eyes. Moreover, you ask to hit points when you are not willing to read Dave's thesis en toto!

Frankly, your last post now tells me what you are about. I am disappointed and have lost what respect was left for you. Think I'll take a break from this site. I do not want to engage in any vitriolic language. Always trying to be a gentleman.....
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 24 Jul 2013, 06:12

ProfWag

Postby Misha » 24 Jul 2013, 15:28

Fair enough, ProfWag. I don't harbor any ill will and know your intentions are honorable at the end of the day. However, I would like to take a break from the threads for awhile.
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 24 Jul 2013, 19:02

ProfWag

Postby really? » 24 Jul 2013, 19:21

So what is the first question to be examined?
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Jul 2013, 08:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 25 Jul 2013, 09:59

Last edited by really? on 25 Jul 2013, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
really?

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups