Apparently, the establishment or US government uses sites like Live Science, Huffington Post and Scientific American to try to debunk all "conspiracy theories" as insane and ridiculous and baseless. Check out these from Live Science which ridicule all "conspiracy theories" and claim that only official government claims are true.http://www.livescience.com/11375-top-ten-conspiracy-theories.htmlhttp://www.livescience.com/18171-contradicting-conspiracy-theories-mistrust.htmlhttp://www.livescience.com/4625-article-conspiracies-part-conspiracy.html
I wrote a letter to their authors and sent it to them and posted it in their comments section:
"To Wynne Parry:
Why doesn't you be fair and do an article about contradicting government stories or how the government and elite have lied hundreds of times? The reasons is obvious: If she did, then Live Science would not publish it. Duh! You either conform to the party line, or you don't get published. So much for free speech.
Instead of trying to claim that conspiracy believers are delusional, Ms. Parry, you should debate the EVIDENCE. Truth depends on EVIDENCE Mr. Parry. Truth does not come from authority like you assume. You and Live Science seem to advocate that a reasonable person should believe EVERYTHING the government and controlled mainstream media tell us and take it on faith, and only apply skepticism to conspiracy theories. That's illogical. Truth does not come from authority, it comes from evidence and reason. So Live Science is no defender of logic or science.
Moreover, science does NOT claim that conspiracy allegations (not theories) are false, or that the paranormal doesn't exist. Only humanists who are BIASED with an agenda claim that, not science itself. Science is just a tool, it does not hold political opinions as Live Science and Wynne Parry falsely assume.
Finally Ms. Parry, FYI Princess Diana was murdered. The evidence is obvious:
1) The 24 hour security cameras in the tunnel were switched off just before the accident. What a coincidence. Not!
2) The ambulance took more than one hour to get her to the hospital, even though the hospital was only 5 minutes away. This was late at night too, so traffic was not an issue, and even if it was, ambulances have the authority to clear away traffic in front of it as everyone knows. There is no excuse for that. That was definitely deliberate FOUL PLAY. There's no way around it.
3) Princess Diana herself wrote in her diary that she was going to be murdered. That should tell you something.
4) Several MI 5 whistleblowers have said that there was a plot to kill Diana.
5) The driver was not intoxicated. His friends said that he rarely ever even drank.
6) The Royal Family have murdered many people in the past, so why is it impossible for them to murder Diana? Simply because authority=truth and therefore if they deny it, then it must be true? What kind of "science" is that? Shame on you Live Science, for calling yourself "science"!
7) A jury ruled that Diana was murdered by a conspiracy. See the banned documentary "Unlawful Killing" but that ruling was distorted and suppressed by the mainstream media. Gee I wonder why.
Ms. Parry, you KNOW that all the above prove that Diana was murdered. How do you sleep at night knowing that you are LYING? Doesn't it feel bad to sell your soul to a lie and cover up?
Please visit the SCEPCOP debunking skeptics site to learn more about logic and critical thinking. I dare you to do an article this site.http://www.debunkingskeptics.com
Also check out hundreds of proofs for three major proven conspiracies here:http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm