Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
05 Feb 2013, 04:11
What makes you think that a ship never sunk by hitting an iceberg before the Titanic?
Do you have any idea how hard and heavy an iceberg is? Do you know how much pressure such a ship would have to take before cracking? What makes you think it should be physically impossible?
05 Feb 2013, 04:27
Titanic Conspiracy - Experiment with models
A conspiracy theory about how three powerful wealthy men who opposed the Federal Reserve Act were killed off in the Titanic:http://www.world-mysteries.com/doug_titanic1.htm
Wow so maybe both conspiracies are true? They switched Titanic with Olympic for the insurance scam, and then killed off those three men who opposed the Federal Reserve Act as well, thus killing two birds with one stone? If so, then it was a brilliant crime. Beautifully executed.
05 Feb 2013, 20:02
My prediction: Scepcop never returns to this thread again. Or if he does - doesn't address the above two posts.
05 Feb 2013, 20:21
lol, what happened to our primary mission to 'Evaluate PseudoSkeptical Criticism of the Paranormal'
08 Feb 2013, 22:16
Ok Arouet, but those are just words. I'd like to see a replicated scientific test of ice crashing through a metal hull. I'll bet you can't find one.
And isn't it odd how the Titanic suddenly split in half like that? How can a sturdy unsinkable ship just break in half like that? Why so much damage and destruction just for scraping ice?
More weird stuff about the Titanic:http://www.titanicuniverse.com/the-titanic-conspiracyhttp://www.the-titanic.com/Titanic-Toda ... Stuff.aspxhttp://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazi ... tanic.html
Here's a thought:
Perhaps the Illuminati need to do a major sacrifice ritual event every 30 years, to appease their deities or balance out some energy on the Earth, while inducing terror into the masses? Consider this:
1912 - Titanic sinking (Note: The Titanic was built in 1911, so there is "911" in that year too, how eerie)
1941 - Pearl Harbor
1970's - Vietnam War
2001 - 9/11
See the pattern? Every 30 years, there seems to be some kind of big sacrifice event. Is this a coincidence or a pattern? What do you think?
09 Feb 2013, 19:14
I don't know if the Titanic was a conspiracy or not. But there are many suspicious things about it:
- Why did the captain of the Titanic order the ship to move at full speed through the waters at night with no visibility? Other ships in the area all slowed down, including the Californian. The captain was the most experienced and knew those waters very well too. Yet he acted against all logic.
- Why did the Californian not rescue the Titanic even though it was nearby? It was close enough to see its rocket flares fire, yet it left. Why did the Californian have no cargo or passengers, only sweaters and blankets? It was as if it was tagging along the Titanic to serve as a rescue ship, but something went wrong with the plan, or it was called off.
- Why was the Titanic story written about 14 years prior in 1898 and in various other articles as well? The word "Titan" was used for the ship in the story and it also sank 400 miles off Newfoundland, which happened in real life as well. Did the writer have a premonition, or did the conspirators borrow their idea from the book?
- How can ice break through metal? Isn't that physically impossible? How did it tear through five compartments so easily?
- How can the ship suddenly break apart while sinking? How can an unsinkable ship just break apart?
- Why did they call the Titanic "unsinkable"? No ship has been called that before. It seems as though they were setting it up to take a bigger fall by calling it "unsinkable".
- How come three powerful men who opposed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 just happened to die on the Titanic?
- Why did JP Morgan, the billionaire tycoon who owned the Titanic, suddenly cancel his voyage on the Titanic? Why would he do that unless he knew something or was warned? If it was just an accident, then how could he know anything or be warned about it?
- How come the Titanic's sister ship, the Olympic, just happened to suffer a big collision with the HMS Hawke the year before the Titanic disaster, rendering it damaged beyond repair, yet somehow it operated for many years afterward without a hitch? Could the Olympic and Titanic have been switched in a big insurance fraud scheme, since the Olympic was reportedly beyond repair and unable to qualify for insurance compensation?
Doesn't any of this raise an eyebrow? Aren't they suspicious?
10 Feb 2013, 21:27
Check out these documentaries I found on the Titanic conspiracy. They are very interesting and present compelling points.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.