[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11 : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 21 Nov 2012, 05:13

Hi all,
I decided to make use of all the years of research I've done on conspiracies. So I wrote this big report on conspiracies with 50+ conspiracy arguments for three major events in US history - The Apollo Moon Landings, JFK Assassination and 9/11. It contains many logical arguments that are concise yet comprehensive. It took about a week to write and revise. Check out what I've put together so far here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Let me know what you think. Or if there are any arguments that I forgot to add. I will add more arguments and important details as I find them, so this may be an ongoing project.

I haven't decided whether to put images in it or not. Or whether to divide it up into three subpages rather than put them all on one. What do you think?

Thanks,
Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: New! My Big Report on Conspiracies - Moon Landing, JFK,

Postby Misha » 21 Nov 2012, 05:54

Hi Winston,

Kudos. That's a lot of work. Give me some time to look over it. I perused it and found I am in agreement with your analysis. However, again, I need to spend some time with it.
Misha

Postby Misha » 21 Nov 2012, 06:35

Hi Winston and members,

Upon looking at Winston's thesis and how he has analyzed three controversial events in American history. I decided to find a passage I had read years ago in Thomas Friedman's excellent book - "From Beirut to Jerusalem." I think this Bedouin legend best illustrates why the United States is in the mess it is today:

There is an old Bedouin legend that goes like this: an elderly leader thought that by eating turkey he could restore his virility. So he bought a turkey, kept it by his tent and stuffed it with food every day. One day someone stole his turkey. The Bedouin elder called his sons together and told them: "Boys, we are in great danger. Someone has stolen my turkey."

"Father," the sons answered, "what do you need a turkey for?"

"Never mind," he answered, "just get me back my turkey." But the sons ignored him and a month later someone stole the old man's camel. "What should we do?" the sons asked. "Find my turkey," said the father.

But the sons did nothing, and a few weeks later the man's daughter was raped. The father said to his sons: "It is all because of the turkey. When they saw that they could take my turkey, we lost everything."
Misha

Postby really? » 22 Nov 2012, 21:22

really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Nov 2012, 10:40

SydneyPSIder

Re: New! My Big Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/1

Postby Arouet » 25 Nov 2012, 12:16

You think his argument that we had the technology to go to the moon in 1969 but not today is bang on?
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Nov 2012, 16:11

SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 26 Nov 2012, 07:53

really?

Postby really? » 26 Nov 2012, 12:47

really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Nov 2012, 13:40

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Nov 2012, 14:49

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 26 Nov 2012, 21:28, edited 2 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Nov 2012, 15:00

SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 26 Nov 2012, 18:20

Update:

I've expanded my report and added many more sections and arguments. I've also created a table of contents of all the arguments and sections too so you can see an overview of them. Here is the new version.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Feel free to share this page with others. I've also changed the title of the report to:

The Case for Conspiracy in the Apollo Moon Hoax, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Attacks:
60+ Logical Arguments Debunking the Official Stories

Do you think that sounds better, or does this:

Debunking the Official Stories of the Apollo Moon Landing, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Attacks:
60+ Logical Arguments Proving a Conspiracy
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Nov 2012, 18:37

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Nov 2012, 18:56

Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups