[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Postby Scepcop » 07 Mar 2012, 06:21

Check out this 3 hour mind blowing and disturbing presentation by Mark Passio about how things in everyday life contain subversive occult symbolism and numerology in them. The connections he draws make it obvious that this is no coincidence. He also explains in detail how 9/11 was an occult ritual sacrifice to change the consciousness of the planet, and why they had to demolish Building 7 on 9/11 even though no plane hit it, in order to complete the three pillar ritual sacrifice. The numerology and symbolism that he shows you step by step will blow you away. After the first hour, your jaw will drop! I promise.

He also explains how popular sports such as baseball are Masonic rituals too. Scary stuff. Perhaps we are all living in a world run by evil occultists? Check it out and ponder it. I guess it's one way of making sense out of why the US is always having senseless unnecessary wars. It can't be just because of money, since the elite have unlimited money and can print it out of thin air whenever they want.

See Mark Passio's website at:
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com

Search his name on YouTube for more of his presentations and interviews.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: 9/11 - An occult Masonic ritual sacrifice?

Postby Jayhawker30 » 07 Mar 2012, 07:14

No wonder this site gets such a bad rap.
Jayhawker30

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Mar 2012, 02:04

I really think Winston needs to join the Masons for real, so he can find out what most folks already know -- THERE AIN'T NOT'N GO'N ON!

If you ever want to be taken seriously my friend, stop it with this paranoia over the Masons, the Martians and things not even remotely related with one another that IDIOTS are trying to make into one big conspiracy. . . like this footage :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby August West » 08 Mar 2012, 08:50

August West

Postby Jayhawker30 » 08 Mar 2012, 11:07

The "Prof." in Wag's screenname stands for "Professor", not "Professional".
Jayhawker30

Postby Arouet » 08 Mar 2012, 11:43

Oh yes, the 5 or so of us regs are well paid to post on this site!

lol
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 08 Mar 2012, 11:44

By the way, Scepcop, when we gonna get a raise, man? I think we should go on strike. Who'se with me?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2012, 21:45

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2012, 21:48

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Mar 2012, 06:31

Craig Browning

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:07

Craig, I believe you when you say you have a supply of tranquilizers, it's apparent from your posts that you are on some powerful pharmaceuticals. Nobody with a clear head would babble such jibberish.

You claim to be well-educated, what degrees do you hold? You claim a doctorate, from what accredited university? None, I'm certain. So much for your "pedigree". Your uncle was a Mason and you have no idea what his rank was, and you claim that is proof you know all about Masonic rituals and conspiracies? LOL, Don't make me laugh. My uncle was a dentist, so that makes me an expert on root canals, right? Open wide, this might hurt! LOL

You lectured on the "neo-pagan revival" and the "new age", and claim this is some sort of credential? Well, now I know who to call when I have a question about Drum Circles.

Just to be clear, nothing you have said indicates in any way that you know anything about Freemasonry or the Occult, and we established long ago that you know nothing about UFOs.
August West

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:15

As far as "Wag" goes, you must understand that "WAG" is an acronym for "Wild-Ass Guess". This explains how he comes to his conclusions.
August West

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:35

Oh, and before I forget, Waggy, I have no interest in knowing scepcop's actual name and identity, it's simply none of my business, and is completely irrelevant to any discussion on the issues.

But you, "Wag", chose to reveal this man and his personal information, even his photograph, to me. The fact that you would commit this breach of civility, this violation of his privacy, makes you a complete asshole, "Wag". It makes you a rotten human being, unfit for society.
August West

Postby Arouet » 09 Mar 2012, 12:09

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Mar 2012, 21:13

Craig Browning

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups