View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

THE END IS NIGH!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

THE END IS NIGH!

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Aug 2011, 00:34

My mother is in her early 70's, recently recovering from a stroke and as most of you already know, the poster-child for the Southern-Baptist/Tea Party contingency. As such and I'm certain it is due to the wisdom of some Tv bigot (evangelist), she has a deep belief that the current debt game being played by the Senate is just a facade and "they" (presumably, the UN/Illuminati, etc) have already set things into play for the U.S. to go into default no matter what they do in D.C. over the next few days -- it's part of Satan's big plan.

I've actually looked at the biblical prophecies of late, comparing them with other great visions of doom & gloom including the 2012 hype from the Mayan Empire. While I've noticed for decades, how all of these visions seem to hold common grounds and even timing (within a decade of one another) I couldn't help but step back and see just how easy it would be for a fundamentalist like my mother, to connect the big missed appointment time of JC at the turn of the millennium as being a trigger-point; the beginning of the end so to speak. There is after all an uncanny expansion of global terror, direct conflict and acts of extreme inhumanity just as these various prophecies say will happen. We have seen an increase in both, pestilence and famine as well as the development of new diseases that defy medical science; even genetic mutations being brought about by the food we eat and water we drink.

The biggie here is how the biblical message states that the world would be consumed by fire and how this seems to mirror what so many in the scientific world have been warning us about when it comes to climate change and what's likewise becoming some very hard to deny physical proof around said claims (and please understand, I'm not talking about the economic-political B.S. that's attached to said issue, that's bunk and just as immoral as the atrocities we are seeing throughout the African continent at the hand of this and that dictator)

Metaphysically I could explain all of this "coincidence" on the foundation of faith; constant affirmation, visualization and more recently the "need" for an apocalyptic event to physically happen (self-fulfilling prophecy, as it were) is the real how & why to it all. On some levels I am very right on the more mystical side of the theory but likewise, there is a very genuine and "human" element that is hell-bent to put things into action that will bring about such insanity; just look at the political mentality that set the tempo for the first 8 years of this new era; the hard-line religious factors held by individuals holding seats of power who would not keep personal faith and ideology out of the nation's social-political agenda. Worse they abused such things for the sake of power expansion and to create a 21st century sense of Crusade -- Christian vs. Muslim vs. Jew but likewise a social division within this nation in which the extreme elements of Christianity have declared war on any and all other faiths (or the lack there of).

No, none of its new; same song that's been sung for centuries but this time around more of us are seeing evidence of an invisible hand conducting the orchestra. I have serious doubt that it's some ancient Satanic or ET controlled core group as it's been portrayed in recent years. Yet, I do believe that greed and lusts for power have a great deal to do with it all. More so, the loss of perspective and priorities from the highest level of society to its bare bottom is the catalyst -- the source for the calamity that seems to be forthwith. As that great philosopher Pogo stated whilst looking into the mirror, "I've seen the enemy and we is it!"
Craig Browning

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups