Here is David Ray Griffin discussing his book and information on "Osama Bin Laden, Dead or Alive."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9f276P4iu4
Some of Griffin's points that Bin Laden was dead no later than December 13/14 of 2001:
1) Dale Watson of FBI counter-terrorism division believed Bin Laden dead before Dec. 13/14 of 2001.
2) Oliver North - Interviewed by Phillip Sheehan of NY Times that Osama was dead before Dec. 13/14 of 2001.
3) Hamid Karzai - President of Afghanistan - Same time frame - OBL dead.
4) Israeli Intelligence - OBL dead. Same time frame.
5) Bush and aide - Likely dead. Same time frame.
6) Donald Rumsfeld - OBL hasn't been seen since 2001.
7) Ken Keith - Head of Afghanistan command (?) - OBL dead. Same time frame.
8) Robert Baer - CIA, interviewed by "Fresh Air" that OBL was dead. Same time frame. Baer also took a CIA poll of active personnel regarding when OBL died. Not a single one said he was alive. The poll results came out around 2009.
Keep in mind that the FBI had no outstanding indictments for OBL concerning 9/11. Also, the CIA closed down their "Alec Station" around 2004 (If memory serves as being correct) which was dedicated to finding OBL. Some of these points might have been mentioned by others and myself in previous posts.
Also, far more information on the OBL tapes and literature can be found in Griffin's book. Yes, I have read it.