[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 16 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

12 Sep 2010, 21:28

14 Sep 2010, 08:24

14 Sep 2010, 20:52

I find it perplexing that an elaborate conspiracy by this government remains so much more believable than the fact that there are people we label terrorists whom don't like us even hate us and are willing to come to this country and kill us is not as believable.

18 Oct 2010, 17:36

21 May 2012, 12:19

If I told you a story with more than 10 claims that were 100 percent impossible, would you believe it? If not, then why would anyone believe the official 9/11 story? It's highly illogical, as Spock and Data would say.

21 May 2012, 12:20

Why does anyone still believe the official 9/11 story, which has been completely discredited? See this airtight 9/11 film where 50+ professional architects, structural engineers, and award winning scientists explain with basic logic and basic science why the official 9/11 story is totally false and 100 percent impossible. In other words, it has a 0.00 CHANCE of being true. It's a no brainer. No sane clear thinking person believes in it anymore except a few fruitcakes and paid debunkers trying to obfuscate and confuse people, though to no avail. So far, every objective unbiased clear thinking person who has seen this film and analyzed the objective evidence has reached the same conclusion. Psychologists weigh in at the end too. This film is THE CLINCHER that settles the debate. FOR SURE. GUARANTEED! There is no more doubt. All that's left is acceptance or denial.

9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out

Basic logic and basic science say that the official 9/11 story has a ZERO PERCENT chance of being true. There is no way 3 skyscrapers could fall at FREE FALL speed from fire, esp when one of them was NOT even hit by a plane. It's a no brainer. It's not possible for even one, let alone three. Buildings do not have zero resistance, if they did, the roof above you would collapse onto you right now. Duh.

Also, there is no way a 757 can crash and leave no debris. Not a chance. It's never happened. Yet on 9/11, it happened FOUR TIMES?! WTF?! That's 400 percent impossible! Four airliners crashed and left no debris? Yeah right. Who would be dumb enough to buy that? It's insane. Keep in mind that ALL the EARLIEST photos of the Flight 93 and Pentagon crash sites showed NO DEBRIS. So it doesn't matter if the government claims that there was debris or wreckage. And as we all know, words don't determine truth, objective physical evidence does. The physical evidence showed NONE. So no amount of propaganda can dispute that. Yet amazingly, most people still hold the programmed belief that "authority=truth", no matter how many times "authority" has lied to them. Go figure.

Another impossibility is that there is no way at all that those cell phone calls from the four planes could have taken place at 30,000 ft. No chance at all. Even today, when you are on an airliner, if you turn on your cell phone, you will see that you will have no signal at all. Sure the government can pay experts to say otherwise, but they can pay experts to say that the Moon is made of swiss cheese too. It doesn't mean anything. The bottom line is that ANYONE on an airliner can test this fact for themselves by trying to turn on their cell phone and confirm for themselves that it is NOT possible to make calls from a cell phone high up in the air. No amount of propaganda or obfuscation from government shills and paid debunkers can debunk that, because any random schmuck can test and confirm this. There's no escape from it.

I could list dozens of more reasons, but you get the point. Watch the film.

21 May 2012, 12:57

Re: 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I consulted on

21 May 2012, 20:50

You really should just give it up Scepcop. First off, there is no "official" story. And second, all of the things you just presented have been discredited over and over. It's time you accept that the U.S. was attacked by terrorists. Period. If you want to discuss what the government knew before hand, then fine. I'm sure they knew more than they have released to the public. But the arguments about there not being a plane that hit the Pentagon and no debris are completely irrational. Additionally, the coordinated efforts it would have taken for the government (or whomever you're saying this week) to plant bombs or thermite or whateverthehell to go off a couple hours after planes hit the building are not logical in the least.

The "truthseekers" are no closer to showing convincing evidence now than they were 10 years ago that terrorists acted alone in the destrictive events of 9/11. And you people who continue to want to degrade all of those who were affected that day should be ashamed of yourselves.

Re: 9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

26 Sep 2012, 21:50

Here are some other debates that Richard Gage has participated in about 9/11 besides the Dave Thomas debate I consulted on in 2010, both before and after.

Virtual debate at the National Press Club in Washington DC

vs Mark Roberts

vs JREF punk on the street

vs Ron Craig

vs Chris Mohr

26 Sep 2012, 22:00

26 Sep 2012, 23:40

27 Sep 2012, 00:20

Last edited by NinjaPuppy on 27 Sep 2012, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the 'quote' code error

27 Sep 2012, 02:12

27 Sep 2012, 03:38

27 Sep 2012, 07:30

Post a reply