[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf : Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.
Post a reply

'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf

08 Dec 2009, 11:11

Re: 'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf

08 Dec 2009, 20:36

The first question that crossed my mind when reading the OP was, why in this day and age did this person not get a pic of this thing? Of course reading further answered that question. Homeless people who live in the woods don't generally have camera phones in their immediate possession.

08 Dec 2009, 21:23

If I were a sasquatch and I didn't want to be seen, then you know what I would do? I'd choose to hang out by 1 of the 10 largest cities in the US instead of moving a few miles West and living in the balconies and hill country where it is sparsely populated. That's what I would do if I didn't want to be found.

08 Dec 2009, 21:35

08 Dec 2009, 21:44

How hard did the police look? We don't know. I don't think the police did anything but a drive by since the people claimed to be by a road and they did not report being in danger. Still it seems odd to have a sasquatch near one of the largest metropolitan areas in the US. This is like getting a report from Long Island or the DC Beltway area. Lots of people and something taller than 6'3" not being seen often?

08 Dec 2009, 21:49

08 Dec 2009, 22:02

I wondered about that. The only thing that is known is that statements were made on a 911 call. I didn't think I should start by posting a link and stating, "Another flim flam con perpetrated by incredibly stupid big foot believers." Other people might do that.

08 Dec 2009, 22:11

09 Dec 2009, 01:35

NinjaPuppy I was joking about some posts here that begin with a defiant attitude that takes a hawkish, miltant viewpoint. I placed this post because I thought it offered some levity.

09 Dec 2009, 01:40

wow... americans are crazy
by the way
what was the most incredible 911 call o 2009?

1. bigfoot sighting?
2. man calling 911 because they wont give him a lemonade at mcdonalds
3. my chimp attacked a friend and ripped her face?

oooh.... gosh..
Last edited by ciscop on 09 Dec 2009, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

09 Dec 2009, 01:48

Post a reply