[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My friend Jason Valenti on Ghostly Talk (Wow! Must Hear!) : Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My friend Jason Valenti on Ghostly Talk (Wow! Must Hear!)

Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.

My friend Jason Valenti on Ghostly Talk (Wow! Must Hear!)

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2009, 23:31

Hi all,
After my interview on Ghostly Talk, I referred them to my friend Jason Valenti for an interview. Jason is a Sasquatch eyewitness and hominid researcher who is an outstanding articulate speaker and has a lot to share. Listen to him and I promise that you will be glad you did. So they scheduled him and just interviewed him on the 23rd. Sorry I forgot to mention it earlier. But it is archived at the link below, which you can download.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/archives/200 ... edman2.mp3

I just listened to it and was amazed. It is heavy and mind expanding, and the interviewers said that they got more than they bargained for. It is not just a fancy tale of a Bigfoot sighting, but delves deeper into further implications concerning our origins, who we really are, and who really rules us behind the scenes. It's a must hear. You will be glad you did. So please listen to what Jason has to share. He is an outstanding speaker who has done years of research.

His website is at: http://sasquatchresearch.net

After Jason, they interviewed Stanton Friedman, the famous UFO researcher, author and top authority on Roswell. If you wish to listen to that segment as well, here is the download link.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/archives/200 ... edman3.mp3

Thanks,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: My friend Jason Valenti on Ghostly Talk (Wow! Must Hear!)

Postby soldiergirl » 10 Sep 2009, 15:48

You know what i have always found odd is that in this day and age where every cell phone doubles as a camera and a video recorder that these people who stumble across bigfoot never have a cell phone present to take pics and video. Maybe bigfoot hunters don't believe in cell phones? I guess when walking in the desolate woods they feel safer not having a cell phone? I mean who needs to call 911 when lost or injured right? I didn't listen to the interview cause as soon as i saw it was like an hour long i was not gonna waste an hour on it but i assume he prolly talks about having seen one like most bigfoot hunters do and then is prolly selling crap to the public to make money off of it.
soldiergirl

Postby Scepcop » 14 Sep 2009, 13:28

If you read his account on his website, his Sasquatch encounter took place back in the early 90's, not in this present day and age.

You jump to conclusions too fast. People like that are annoying. And your demeanor is immature and child like too.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 17 Dec 2009, 00:08

Jason has an awesome new site now. Check it out!

http://www.shifthappening.org/
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 17 Dec 2009, 00:11

Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology