[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Moon Hoaxers Please Explain : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Moon Hoaxers Please Explain

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Moon Hoaxers Please Explain

Postby ProfWag » 05 Feb 2010, 23:42

The below website is from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). It shows pictures taken from their spacecraft that flew 100 km above the surface of the moon at the landing site of Apollo 15. It not only shows the "halo effect" of the landing site, but 3D images detail exactly the terrain from photographs of the mission which would have been impossible if not taken from the moon itself.
I've heard arguments that the photos from NASA's LRO could be faked since they were taken by NASA itself, but these photos were taken by a Japanese aircraft who would like nothing better but to prove the US did not land on the moon.
Hoaxer Theorists, please provide some kind of rational explanation that could continue to support this theory.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_e.html
Thanks
Wag
ProfWag

Re: Moon Hoaxers Please Explain

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Feb 2010, 02:51

Gee, I'd love to but first you will have to explain to me what a 'halo' is.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2010, 02:57

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Feb 2010, 03:12

With my luck I would break a hip.

Thanks for the explanation. It's what I thought it was but I'm just not seeing it in those pics.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2010, 03:16

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Feb 2010, 03:21

Hey, I may be ravishingly beautiful on the outside but I'm still old on the inside. Actually I am a dead ringer for what's her name.... ?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2010, 03:27

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Feb 2010, 03:29

:cry:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 07 Feb 2010, 21:36

Good question ProfWag.

First, I'm not a moon hoaxer, nor an apollo believer. My position is that there are VALID REASONS for doubting the moon landing, but I am not 100 percent convinced either way whether they were real or not.

I am not an expert in this complicated subject either.

But to answer your question, I refer you to Jarrah White's videos about the Halo and JAXA and all that. He analyzes them in great depth and compares side by side photos and draws logical analyses. He's done his homework. So regardless of whether you agree with him or not, you should at least give him respect for all the hundreds of hours he's put into this.

Here is his ten part video entitled "MoonFaker - The Halo Addendum". I'm sorry that it is ten parts and hence 100 minutes, and you can only stomach so much, but what can I say? Give it a watch please. Here is part one of ten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsMzMsshZx4

Btw, here is a preliminary analysis video, if you don't have the time to watch that ten part video on the halo.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 08 Feb 2010, 23:04

Just curious before I delve deep into the Boy Genius, are there any reputable scientists who support Jarrah's theory?
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 09 Feb 2010, 05:05

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 09 Feb 2010, 11:00

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Feb 2010, 23:22

Jarrah begins with a fallacy - only 1 light source. Let me give you a hint. Ever been out on a moon lit night?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups