[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
UNtouched flag waving on the Moon! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby Scepcop » 03 Feb 2010, 02:22

Video clip of UNtouched flag waving on the Moon! Jarrah White goes over 6 speculative explanations for it by the Lunar Journal and debunks each of them one by one with facts and experiments in this 3 part video.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: UNtouched flag waving on the Moon!

Postby tiger » 03 Feb 2010, 07:05

Just watched part 1 of the videos. I think his testing is very weak. He fails to show in his final experiment using the flag:
1. The types of flags used were the same.
2. There was static electricity in the balloon after the experiment. Also how much?
3. The flag in the experiment could be moved at all. If it could be moved how much force would be required?

Actually when he ran past it the flag did move, probably due to the air currents, despite saying it did not move.

I do not think it worthwhile watching any more of his videos or even checking out his other points.

Also Scepcop there are several threads where people have replied to your points and you have not responded.
tiger

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2010, 07:59

1. Replying to Jarrah's claims that films of 1/6G training and NASA's own documents regarding such training, when compared to film of the astronauts on the lunar surface, 'prove' that the lunar films are 'faked'.

"Thanks also for the URL to the youtube video. The speaker is very ignorant of basic physics, and contradicts himself a few times (in the sense of Physics)."

Dr Karl Kruszelnicki
Julius Sumner Miller Fellow,
The Science Foundation for Physics,
School of Physics,
The University of Sydney

2. Replying to Jarrah and his claims about the Apollo 1 fire:

"Guys like this idiot Jarrah White are a dime-a-dozen and no matter what we say, they are not going to change their mind."

Mr Stephen Clemmons
Apollo 1 Pad Technician (North American Aviation),
Present on Level 7 during AS-204 fire, 27 JAN 67

3. Replying to claims that radiation or solar flares would have killed Apollo astronauts:

"...all space missions carry devices to measure the radiation doses. Astronauts should not be outside of a space craft if there were an SPE. They should be shielded inside the space craft. Hence, radiation exposures for Apollo missions would be very small. Hence, I believe that radiation exposures from Apollo missions were very small, unless astronauts stayed outside during an SPE about which they would have been informed..."

Richard B. Setlow
Senior Biophysicist Emeritus,
Member of the National Academy of Sciences,
Brookhaven National Laboratory

4. Claims that the MOCR flight controllers could have been fooled by a simulation instead of a real flight:

"The simulations were good but far from being perfect and they always required some kluges that Pete Klapach or others had to fix each time we ran a simulation. The data flow paths were different and sequencing of data from the tracking sites, pre-processed into 2.4 kbps or I believe later 4.8 kbps bit streams. We did elaborate checkouts of these paths from the bird to a spot on our displays or event lights. The tracking sites knew where their antennas were pointed and when they had data, etc, etc. These questioners must think that we are stupid (hundreds of us that is); the data was recorded, archived and analyzed by dozens of engineers. Don't they know that it was US who conducted simulations, so we would be fooling ourselves?"

Sy Liebergot
Apollo Flight Controller / EECOM
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 03 Feb 2010, 10:26

i still dont get the moon landing hoax..
Is the greatest achievement in the history of mankind (well.. that and Lady Gaga)
thanks for the videos

i guess..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 04 Feb 2010, 19:07

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 04 Feb 2010, 19:14

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2010, 22:14

ProfWag

Postby tiger » 05 Feb 2010, 04:31

tiger

Postby ProfWag » 05 Feb 2010, 05:05

Sorry, I just don't get it. An astronaut ran past the flag and it moved. Isn't that to be expected? Also, I didn't see it "waving" as you state in the title, only slightly moving for a brief moment as someone runs past. Was there something I missed?
ProfWag

Postby tiger » 05 Feb 2010, 07:59

Profwag - that would be the obvious explanation. I would have expected that to be the first test done. However instead he chose the static electricity possibility top do first. Jarrah White (or is that WhiteJarrah?) in this video fails to successfully debunk the static electricity possibility. This is due to his very poor standard of experiments. Yet Scepcop calls him a genius.

One of the first things that need to be done in such a test is find out what material the flag on the moon is made of. For example if was made of something like hair or paper then it would be effected by static. So a basic error was made. Heaps more errors made. Not going to bother listening to any more of his videos for that reason.

The latest video Scepcop has posted is nothing to do with flags on the moon. Appears to be the same poor standard. Not worth commenting on. Please Scepcop do not waste everyone's time in posting these worthless videos. I expect a much higher standard.
tiger

Postby highflyertoo » 07 Feb 2010, 19:54

Well done SCEPCOP for posting the Videos, it shows how much the USA wanted to bluff the Soviets.........
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Scepcop » 07 Feb 2010, 22:20

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 07 Feb 2010, 22:32

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby tiger » 08 Feb 2010, 04:46

It is not my case. I do not have the interest in the subject. All I can see is some third rate amateur attempting to do experiments. All he proves is how stupid he is. Anyone who sees these videos should be able to see that. There is no need for me or anyone else to make videos debunking him as he does a good job himself. Nitpick? I am not exposing minor errors, I am saying that the errors are so big that the videos cannot be taken seriously.

If I wanted to do some research into a subject I would not want it published on youtube. I would want it published in some reputable peer reviewed scientific magazine. Then newspapers to pick it up and report it. In this case no one beyond a few forums even mention the videos where the people are laughing at the moon hoax conspiracy. No one takes the videos very seriously. Nor do they take the moon hoax conspiracy seriously.

Scepcop - if you want me to take videos seriously you need to post ones that are much better quality than these. However at least you are now making several posts defending your point of view. Keep that up and you will change, eventually.
tiger

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Feb 2010, 00:20

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups