[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Public remote Viewing test : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Public remote Viewing test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Public remote Viewing test

Postby dazsmith » 25 May 2009, 22:08

dazsmith

Re: Public remote Viewing test

Postby antiskeptic » 27 May 2009, 11:24

I have a question for you, Daz. How much information do you need to know about the subject before you can correctly view it? Can I have a place in my mind and ask you to remote view that place? Do I need to give you coordinates? I have always been interested in how remote viewers can understand where they are supposed to view.
No one knows how old the human race is exactly, but we can all agree that we should be old enough to know better.
antiskeptic

Postby dazsmith » 28 May 2009, 06:31

Good Question!
The answer is nothing at all. If the person knows detail about the target upfront its NOT remote viewing.
As in the example above the only information we had was the random number. This just acts as something for us to focus on and as a project name.

We do everything blind - hence no sceptical calls for cold reading that kind of thing - blindness also allows you to check the feedback information against the data from a remote viewer allowing you to accurately gauge accuracy - as you know the viewer was blind and had no info.

Im also participating in a project here:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... iment.html
This is to see if we can remote view a month in advance a randomly chosen news articles.

Here is my attempt done in march for an April news item - all done and posted publicially.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html
You will see that I clearly describe a weather/tornado event as the focus of the news - which it was.

daz
dazsmith

Postby antiskeptic » 28 May 2009, 06:40

Very interesting stuff. I'll take a look at those links. I'll be interested to see how this all goes.
No one knows how old the human race is exactly, but we can all agree that we should be old enough to know better.
antiskeptic

Postby Scepcop » 29 May 2009, 08:33

Daz, if I put an object in my room, would you be willing to remote view it? How long does that take? And is it mentally draining?

Do you see actual images in your head when you RV? Or what do you see exactly?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 02 Jun 2009, 22:45

no i wouldn't do it.
Small objects in simple locations make very boring and bad remote viewing targets.
plus knowing its an object in your room cuts out millions of possible targets it could be - hence i am front loaded with information which is detracting and it makes it NOT classable as remote viewing as one is not blind to the target.

Testing and experimentation showed that real targets with change are best. Targets like a spoon on a table in the bigger scale of the universe just don't hold much attention to a remote viewer. things that are good are:
past, present, future events
big structures, locations, things
locations, people and objects
movement, energy, sensory info
ie. jfk assasination, d-day, collider test, jesus, the moon, Eiffel tower, golden gate bridge, Mt Rushmore

A remote viewing for me takes about 2 hrs:

3o mins cooldown - meditation.
1+ hr remote viewing
30 mins scanning the pages 15-25 of them
30 mins writing a summary of the data.

It can be draining - although after all these years not very much for me - just need a coffee to keep me going :)

remote viewing is the wrong name for this - really its like remote sensing or knowing. I rarely get images, i just know what is right for the target - its a feeling. I can and do ask myself questions tho and get answer, like:
if i taste the target what does it taste like?
if i move about it what does it look like?
what colour is it?
what does it smell like?
by doing this over and over you build a picture 'with data' of the target.
Sketching also helps.

daz
dazsmith

Postby Scepcop » 02 Jun 2009, 22:57

I see. Fascinating. So if I draw a big famous significant place or event in history, then you could remote view it or remote sense it? Can we try it sometime? What would I need to do?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 03 Jun 2009, 21:07

kind of, although you dont need to draw it.

we usually work a little like this.

A tasker will pick a target - say for example: the jfk assassination.

he would write on paper or put it in a word document or something.
like this:
'describe the jfk assasination,Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m'
( you could even add an image of the event or target if you wish)

he would then give this/make up a random number - this serves as something for the remote viewer to focus upon and as an admin use ( a refernce for the project) in this case for example: 1234 - 5678.

The tasker would keep this file to himself and would give it to the remote viewer as feedback after the remote viewer has done their magic.

All the remote viewer would get would be the random number of 1234-5678.

The remote viewer will go away and do his stuff - then scan it in and send it to the tasker.

The tasker will only then give the viewer the feedback info and let him know what the target was.
This allows both the viewer and tasker to then assess the accuracy of the data against the feedback.

The remote viewer should always be blind to what the target is - this allows whatever data they do recorded to be judged against what the target is, knowing the remote viewer had no information hence all the data must be psi.

daz
dazsmith

Postby Scepcop » 03 Jun 2009, 22:15

So basically I pick a famous place large in size and describe it in an MS Word document, put a picture of the place in it, assign a number to it, and save it on my computer. Then I just give you the number, and you can try to RV it?

Sounds like a plan!

Wouldn't you need to know the location of me and my computer too?

When do you have time to try to do this?

So it has to be a well known and famous place that is large in size right? Or can it just be a common target or scene, like a forest or road?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 08 Jun 2009, 02:47

Yes this is basically correct other than the target doee not need to be a famous or big event or thing.
Yes it can be a forest or anything - although the more interesting the target for both theviewer and the tasker the better the resulst - no one wants to be bored and road and things can be boring.

Time to do this.
I would do this for you - but to be honest im busy at the moment with a backlog or projects im working on like the multi universe public project.

As an idea of different target here some I have public on my site: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_viewing_results.htm
and heres about 100 that the military used to train their remote viewers in the 80-90s: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_view ... litary.htm

Any person, event or thing can be a target from Jesus to Hitler, from the golden gate bridge to Sydney opera house, from an island in the Atlantic to a crater on Mars.

All the best...

Daz
dazsmith

Postby antiskeptic » 08 Jun 2009, 11:16

antiskeptic

Postby Scepcop » 08 Jun 2009, 11:46

Hi Daz,
Ok well if you're busy there's no rush. Just let me know when you have time to do it.

Do you prefer that it be a person or place? Which is easier for you?

Do I need to draw it, or just copy and paste a picture of it on my computer? Do I need to list what "category" it's in, like person, place or thing?

What if I put the image as my computer desktop? Would that help?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby dazsmith » 09 Jun 2009, 02:45

dazsmith

Postby Azrael » 05 Aug 2009, 07:42

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 08:48

oh common azrael
lets hear about these stories
it would be nice if daz has a time off to do this with scescop
it would be a really neat experiment
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy