[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Who is the professor? : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Who is the professor?

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Who is the professor?

Postby ciscop » 28 Jul 2009, 15:23

Dave Koenig, Psychic Samurai, Professor Slim King, SkeptiqueBoy, professorhoodo, professorslimking
- is a guy that accuses other of using several accounts and names (ironic isnt?)
- has been banned from several forums
- his admission of JREF was rejected after he failed to said what his SUPERNATURAL/PARANORMAL demostration would be
(producing white noise?)
- offers no proof or evidence of anything
- likes to call people trolls and then accuse them of derailing threads
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Who is the professor?

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 15:47

Which forums have I been banned from with the exception of the JREF (because of obvious reasons?) ...I'm actually Proud Not to be a member there. :D
When I offered to post a link to the Blackmail Tapes the JREF panicked and I wasn't allowed to post further .... However, perhaps you can explain why there was no explanation ever given at my request?
Please name all of the other Forums I've been booted from and proof of your accusations. I'm waiting?

Everyone knows that as a performer/actor I have many characters. My booking agent will be more than happy to book any one of them at your convention, Radio or TV show. or private engagements. Professor HooDoo, Slim King, Jake Blues, and Psychic Samurai have all performed within the last month.
These characters are regulars at The House of Blues, The Orlando Convention Center, Universal Studio's, and dozens of venues around the US.
I have no problem using my given name ..David Koenig ... However it seems YOU are afraid to use yours :)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 28 Jul 2009, 15:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKxbzz8f86g

here is more about this clown
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 16:09

Well ..Azreal, I was waiting for your video. Hope they don't consider it Flaming ... However, as has been pointed out to you before. You have more than one "Jake" on your video :) Typical of what JREFers do with their time :D
Even when you try to slag someone you screw up :)
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 28 Jul 2009, 16:27

it is so easy
to slander isnt?

you keep bashing randi and talking nonsense
this is what you get
next time present evidence of your claims
thats all we are asking EVIDENCE
your credibility is NONE..NONE AT ALL

being coherent and rational also would help your case
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 17:03

You don't get it Azreal... Your little video is a JOKE ... We all know that. ....Universal Studios can have it removed any time thy want but it's FUNNY and shows what kind of a person you are :)
It's the video that got you kicked off of the Magic Cafe ... So go ahead .... Expose yourself again :)
It's FUNNY!!!! And it shows the true nature of you JREFers :)

However, I do believe that this should be taken out of the JREF section so you could start your own section and focus on ME in greater detail :)
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 28 Jul 2009, 17:43

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 28 Jul 2009, 17:59

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge