[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ancient and Not So Ancient Burial Practices : Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Ancient and Not So Ancient Burial Practices

Discuss Ancient Mysteries and Places - Atlantis, The Pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. Also Forbidden Archaeology.

Ancient and Not So Ancient Burial Practices

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:13

The following convo was bought over from another topic-
NinjaPuppy

Re: Ancient and Not So Ancient Burial Practices

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:19

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:24

This isn't a theory of mine. It's information (facts) from a government website that I found.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 03:47

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 03:51

Many major cities are now built on ancient Indian burial grounds. I'll Google some more stuff and see if I can find an example of these above ground cemetary sites in use today.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:00

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:01

I thought you said on 'stilts'?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:09

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:11

Give me a town name.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:14

Okay, check out this picture: flickr.com/photos/38145995@N00/140619316/
Behind the tree on the right, you'll see what looks like a high pile of weeds. It's not and I don't think the lady taking the picture noticed it. It's actually over a grave (I had to get out of the car to check it out.)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:18

Yes, it looks like built up debris from the plants that are growing there.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:20

Not to mention that many cemetaries really pile on the dirt to avoid a depression in the soil once it all settles. Then they might pile up all of the flowers from the funeral parlor on top of that.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:22

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 04:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:26

Okay, okay, alright, already.
I'm just going to have to go out there and take pictures myself. I just find it hard to believe that my wife and I are the only people to have seen this, but I can't find any mention of it anywhere.
I know there may be rational explantions, but if I were a betting man (Tunica, huh?), I'm taking the side that they are voodoo ritual sites.
ProfWag

Next

Return to Ancient Mysteries and Places / Forbidden Archaeology