[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormal Abilities - Out of the so called closet? : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormal Abilities - Out of the so called closet?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Paranormal Abilities - Out of the so called closet?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Jan 2010, 23:13

NinjaPuppy

Re: Paranormal Abilities - Out of the so called closet?

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 01:10

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2010, 01:55

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 03:16

Oh, okay then. Well, my first comment about being a believer in the truth came from the comment from HF2 where he asked if I was a believer in naturalism (at first I thought he meant naturists which I was ready to give a hearty "hell yea!," but then I realized what he meant.) So, what I meant by that statement was that I am a believer than people should be truthful and that if if there is a claim of anything, then I believe in knowing the truth and although they can be fun, I'm not a big fan in myths, legends, or half-truths. In other words, I support and enjoy the TV show "Mythbusters."
As for my choice of the word "should," I was kind of meaning it in the context of the right to know. For example, if there was a major cover-up concerning that the US Government knew we were going to be attacked by planes on that specific day, then we (regardless of country of origin) should know about it. If someone has a camera on me while I'm in the dressing room at Macy's, then I should know about it. Similarly, if someone is reading my mind, then I should know about it. If someone knows who is going to win the Super Bowl and by what score, then I should know about it so I can save myself 4 hours out of my life. And, if someone can talk to my Mom and Dad, then I should know who that person is because I really want to ask them a few things that have come up since they died. To my knowledge, if someone can tell you what I'm thinking, I'm unaware of that person. If someone knows the final score of the Super Bowl or tomorrow nights PowerBall numbers, I'm unaware of that person. And, if someone can talk to my Dad and find out why he left us with his burial bill after telling us when he was alive it was all taken care of, I'm unaware of that person.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2010, 06:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 20:22

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2010, 20:27

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 15 Jan 2010, 16:34

i would also love to know about it...

personally
i have faked pretty much all paranormal abilities
from reading minds to moving stuff to cry blood to stopping my heart and whatever...
i have done a few miracles too.. (looks like it) reviving the dead (death fish) and making wine out of water

paranormal is just on the eyes of spectator
the more you know, the less probable it is you will believe that kind of stuff
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy