[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Official JREF Challenge Offer : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Official JREF Challenge Offer

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Official JREF Challenge Offer

Postby ciscop » 08 Jan 2010, 00:08

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 08 Jan 2010, 11:54

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 08 Jan 2010, 12:04

Hey ciscop try and get your head around this.....

I am myself the little prophecy player with big outcomes ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Jan 2010, 17:14

Obama will continue to remain in Office due to him trying to buy time or extend time to ''set me up'' in the ESTATE for latter days. I refuse to participate in ridiculous prophecies that ruin the Earth! lol !!!

I am an extreme rarity because I am the PUPPET controlling the Puppet Masters :)
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 11 Jan 2010, 08:43

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 11 Jan 2010, 09:43

Mistislav D'ralle

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 10:14

highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 10:21

highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 12:49

Interpretating prophecy is very hard!

The exactor Barack Obama's duration of Active Office will be a FULL DAY (DAY=YEAR) according to Scriptural Understanding on the 20th January 2010.

Does this mean i have got '''''''''''''''''''''''''it'''''''''''''''''''''''''' wrong or right. Who in their right mind would listen to mean? So now having MYSELF broken my path to inherting the estate throne of world domination ( thanks to God of Immanuel Messiah of Nazir for telling me to at least repent of tyranical dictatorship before evolving ) , i can now watch some tele :)

So now it's my final good-bye to this forum, thanks SCEPCOP for allowing me the opportunity to keep posting.

PS Obama will die within a few years (few days) from now , One Year of prophectic reign has been completed for the Demon Exactor Obama .
highflyertoo

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 12 Jan 2010, 06:29

Mistislav D'ralle

Postby highflyertoo » 12 Jan 2010, 09:49

I will be applying for the MDC ,but with unforeseen delays ever evolving it may take some time until i can tweak the time period to perform Telekinesis infront of real Scientists who are not pertaining to Naturalism.

So if you people at JREF ever read SCEPCOP'S page in search for some hidden truths, then please keep waiting because the TRUTH will be revealed for unbelievers to mentally grasp
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 12 Jan 2010, 14:09

Ok this is now my final see you later ;) Adios
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 13 Jan 2010, 15:42

Ok so im off to start predicting ( real date times ) on other forums under a different name or a similar name to highflyertoo or maybe an old email name. So it will be hard for the obsessed to find my trail...... peace to all :)
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 20:15

ProfWag

Postby The Warrigal » 13 Jan 2010, 21:16

Now THAT is a prediction I would stake money on! :lol:
The Warrigal

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge