[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Dec 2009, 10:50

On JREF:
1. You lied about timelines :o
2. You lied about monetary issues :o
3. You misrepresented the physics :o
4. You lied about criminal activities :o
5. You misrepresented NORAD's response :o

Of course you did. You're a twoofer! :lol:
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 23 Dec 2009, 18:46

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby stundie » 23 Dec 2009, 18:50

stundie

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Dec 2009, 02:07

Anyone can see your track record right here: you lie, and lie and lie and lie.

No wonder you were banned at JREF and it is quite clear that after 3 years you still can't tell the truth. That's very sad indeed.

I think it's time for this thread to be locked since it has degraded from the OP.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 24 Dec 2009, 23:39

stundie

Postby Scepcop » 26 Dec 2009, 02:17

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Dec 2009, 12:24

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Dec 2009, 02:32

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any 'lies' by Stundie. What I see is a classic case of semantics.

Can you please point out the actual claims that you see as lies? I don't want you to find every single sentence, just give me one or two for now. I have been off the CT thread for about a week now and I have read most of what started this whole bruhaha but I personally don't get it.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Dec 2009, 10:39

Stundie claimed I said that Silverman lost billions and has demanded that I prove my claim. I have never claimed he lost billions. This tactic is what is likely to have gotten stundie banned from JREF. He has repeated lied about what I posted. He is therefore a liar. No surprise there.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Dec 2009, 20:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Dec 2009, 12:04

NJ I have no interest in this thread anymore. Stundie is clearly a liar. He can't separate his delusional preconceptions from my statemtns and spends his time attempting to put words in my mouth. He places my numbers into his stupid calculations and claims them as mine. I'd never use such stupid calculations as he has done. I have better things to do than end up in a pissing contest with an inarticulate and pernicious liar like stundie.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 07:47

stundie

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 10:58

stundie

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 11:12

stundie

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 06:38

Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups