[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 26 Jul 2009, 19:45

For those who deny my integrity, here is the ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENTS CASE NUMBER 2009-235213
You can contact Detective Draisin at 407-246-3937
or the OPD at 407-246-2470 anytime.

Now that that question is answered I'd like to move on.

Steve ....I will look at the information provided. It might be just what i've been looking for.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 26 Jul 2009, 22:09

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby skeprogue » 26 Jul 2009, 22:31

skeprogue

Postby skeprogue » 26 Jul 2009, 22:55

skeprogue

Postby Eteponge » 26 Jul 2009, 23:13

The most convincing argument of the Skeptics defending the Randi Tapes that I've heard is, if these Tapes are of Randi allegedly soliciting sexual acts to underage callers, why hasn't he been arrested?

There is no statute of limitations on alleged sexual crimes of this nature (to my knowledge). So, since these Tapes were leaked years ago, and Randi hasn't been arrested for them, doesn't that support Randi's official position on them?
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby leo100 » 26 Jul 2009, 23:56

Very disturbing tapes!
leo100

Postby Azrael » 27 Jul 2009, 01:37

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Steve Knight » 27 Jul 2009, 03:05

Steve Knight

Postby Eteponge » 27 Jul 2009, 04:26

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=4929036

"Ive seen some ill informed illogical people on boards but those over there are stupid beyond anything." - Azrael

To keep up with what Azazel and friends are saying about us here behind our backs.

Thanks for proving yet again to me that the JREF Forum is nothing more than a one-sided ad hominem driven bash fest.

Quoting several of my posts out of context suggesting that I "totally side with the questioner" in that video in another thread, bullshit. I merely made an observation of the crowd's reaction, not even allowing the guy to speak his part by using shout down / laugh down tactics (I said nothing of whether or not I agreed with him, or his views, or his questions. The whole purpose of commenting on the crowd was they weren't even letting him get his questions across without trying to shout / laugh him down. That's just bad form. I don't care who the guy is, let him fully address himself and ask his questions, then if his questions are adequately challenged and shot down afterwards, with him having no good counter-arguments, laugh and jeer all you want, but let him ask them first, and allow to give a rebuttal. If he's got nothing, he should be laughed down, but only after he gets to make a fool of himself, not before.)

I'd say the same of Skeptics getting shouted down in a Paranormal Conference. Hell, I've been taking up for Skeptics here regarding "The Professor's" antics. But, hey, we're all "mindless woos" here, right?

And then another poster there quoting me asking for additional clarification on the Randi tapes from the Skeptic's side of the story, and then acting as though alleged pedophilia is "not a big deal" because it occurred over 30 years ago.

I don't quite understand that.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Azrael » 27 Jul 2009, 06:38

Azrael

Postby Eteponge » 27 Jul 2009, 07:06

Eteponge

Postby skeprogue » 27 Jul 2009, 07:22

skeprogue

Postby Steve Knight » 28 Jul 2009, 06:55

Steve Knight

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 07:44

If you are asking why many criminals escape justice, there are dozens of reasons.
Many simply move away and out of the jurisdiction that would arrest them.
Others "Pay" the offended children secretly to avoid them testifying. (Michael Jackson payed out over $20,000,000.00 to potential witnesses and avoided prosecution.)
Sometimes the children will not testify if it may put them in a situation where They may be incriminated in a crime ( ie. prostitution ... hookers rarely testify since it incriminates them)
Many sex crimes have statute of limitations. I believe this is the case here but I'm not sure. (However, there are new laws in the works that could change this)
Many children are embarrassed by what they've done and refuse to testify.
Sometimes the parents don't want to put the children through it.
If victims are mentally challenged the prosecutors don't see them as good witnesses (Unfortunately)

There are literally dozens of reason why people "Get Off" even though they may be 100% guilty.
It happens all the time.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 28 Jul 2009, 10:24

skeprogue

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge