[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Challenge to Scepcop : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Scepcop

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 29 Nov 2009, 09:17

We're still pensively waiting for an answer. On my will it ever happen?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 01 Dec 2009, 10:12

ups!!
wrong thread

i guess this will pop up again thanks to my ¨honest¨ mistake
sorry for that scescop
:lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 05 Dec 2009, 09:40

so
does anybody else thinks that scescop actually reads what he posts or he more likely only copy pastes whatever rumour and stupid chain mail he gets on his inbox?

is been weeks now...
i guess whoring around takes a lot of time
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 05 Dec 2009, 12:15

At least a lot of what is posted is done without investigating the correctness of the information.

Half the funof a posting is looking to see what other have said before posting.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 05 Dec 2009, 19:39

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Dec 2009, 21:16

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 05 Dec 2009, 22:12

The issue here NinjaPuppy is that it isn't a discussion. It's a post. Then comes the questions. That is rarely followed up a reply. Challenges have been to provide any evidence for a claim when the evidence against is often overwhelming.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Dec 2009, 05:28

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Dec 2009, 07:26

There are lots of issues like the no-planer stance, and chemtrails. Right off the top of my head I can think of the H1N1 vaccination claims, the existence of a third sex of people - a neutral gender, black flying triangles (aka TR-3B), spoon bending, Carlos Castenada (after he admitted fabricating the books), translated books from Atlantis, the Philadelphia experiment, hollow earth, cold earth interior, Einstein is wrong, lateral gravity, perpetual motion machines, and rumpology.

This list barely scratches the surface of weird claims. Every time I think I've seen something wacko there is another one right around the corner that is wackier and weirder.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Dec 2009, 09:17

If I google 'rumpology' am I going to need brain Clorox?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Dec 2009, 09:54

Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 06 Dec 2009, 19:52

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Dec 2009, 21:14

Interesting. I think that the claims of Fouche are the sort of nonsense that makes the flying triangles issue difficult to believe.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Dec 2009, 21:21

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Dec 2009, 21:37

The neutral gender people is an interesting thing I ran into while traveling in India. We had been in the country only a few hours and had made our way to the Gates of India in Mumbai (Bombay). There were a number of people that I took to be men in drag. Later on I saw similarly dressed men at Pushkar and other festivals.

Here is where the tricky part starts. I asked someone who they were because these people were well received wherever we saw them. I asked someone who they were. I was told a story that I have to say I took as what I called "geeding". During our travels we needed to have a way of saying to each other if we thought someone was telling us a baloney story or not. A guide will tell you something because a guide that has answers gets a big tip. A guide that does not may be honest by saying I do not know, but still gets a smaller tip. We corrupted the word guiding into the pronunciation "geeding".

In the case of the third gender I cannot state that we were not told a deceptive story just to give us an answer, or as we said to each other that day, "Ah, geeding."

The claim is that there is a neutral gender of people that are born with only a hole to urinate. These people do not reproduce, but keep up their numbers by visiting the births of all children in their area and keeping and raising those that are of their gender. These people are considered to be auspicious and it is good luck to have them at festivities where we saw them.

We saw these people many places. This is what we were told. I did not do a physical inspection to verify the existence of the third gender. All I can say is that it is possible that some people believe in a third gender of humans.
Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups