[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Trust me I'm a Doctor : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Trust me I'm a Doctor

Discuss General Topics.

Trust me I'm a Doctor

Postby yellowlawn » 18 Nov 2009, 08:15

Just been reading this:

and this:

And it kind of makes you think, surely these are all manufactured lies, surely the educated, upstanding, respectable medical professionals wouldn't condone this kind of thing? And surely Big Pharma wouldn't allow funding for projects to be witheld or cross there palms with dollars/pounds to 'expand' there medical professionals opinion on vaccinations/medication/treatments. Surely there must be a register of interest somewhere that contained details of all medical professionals who receive 'external gratuity funding' for there professional opinion/work?

And whoa be tide they condone anything not subjected to rigorous clinical trials of medicines/vaccines/treatments that are usually all or partly funded by the manufacturer of said medicines/vaccines/treatments. Hmmmn $100 miilion a year off of sales of a medicine/vaccine/treatment from the only monopoly sorry company to produce it, shareholders get big bonuses or rigorous clinical trial fails it and we all go home penniless.

But then I hold fast to the Scientific Principles we have and I hypothesised all this. A doctor of medical science wouldn't lie to me?
yellowlawn

Re: Trust me I'm a Doctor

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 01:10

As long as you are doing some reading check this out:

A study has tracked back AIDS about 100 years so that's a little before the flowchart was made.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 01:24

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 01:31

Nostradamus

Postby yellowlawn » 22 Nov 2009, 09:50

yellowlawn

Postby yellowlawn » 22 Nov 2009, 10:05

Avian Swine Flu Created by The CIA
yellowlawn

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Nov 2009, 11:47

That's a badly dubbed video with scenes that do not match the audio.
Nostradamus

Return to General Discussions